Reviews for Until the Stars are All Alight
Anon chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
The poem Faramir writes for Eowyn is absolutely terrifyingly beautiful. Sometimes some things are almost too perfect.
Edelwyn chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Great oneshot! I particularly loved the part where Eowyn eyes Faramir, seemingly in control of his emotions, but physical nervousness betrays him. This is totally in character, thank you for sharing!
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Wonderful. I love how you ended the story. SC
Jedijen66 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
oh it's so sweet.

i have a question. did you create eru or is that in the book? i haven't read them so yeah. that'a my question!
Tristic chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Awesome Awesome Awesome aweseome Awesome! I love it! I'm not very good with the whole history, connections and family trees of the LOTR stuff. But I love it!
Linda Hoyland chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
What a beautiful story and so true to Tolkien and his characters.

I meant to thank you when I reviewed "Sacrifice" for your kind reviews of my story.I feel very honoured if I in any way inspired you to write your lovely Aragorn story !
Natters chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
excellent fic
Lady of the Dog Star chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Very, very good story. I look forward to reading more of it (hinthint). I liked how you worked the poem in, and although it's written in Old English I liked how you made it a present from Faramir, and how he is trying to learn her language. Liked how you worked in the movie dialogue, and how they are opening up to one anothyer. Keep it up!
Morrwen chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Awsome! I have allways wanted to do a fan fic with Eowyn and Faramir's likeness in past. I like how you added the Missing and Pippin's song.
Patty chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Are you SURE you're 15? LOL You show a definite maturity in your writing and you're to be complimented. Keep it up, girl you're good!
boromir chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I really liked this story. Please do more in point of view stories.
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Another totally beautiful work! Where have you been hiding? :) Please, please write more and write often. You have an increidble talent!

You have also captured the pure essence of Faramir. Mae Carnon.
newfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Hi again!

I just read this fic and it made me really really sad too! It was a good description of their pasts and I enjoyed it. Please continue writing more fics that relate to Eowyn/Faramir. You've made me see a whole new light to their pasts!
Marie chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Hey!

Thank you so much! I never thought I could find someone who loved Faramir as much as I do! Your stories are really an inspiration, and I also believe in your hate for the Fangirls of Legolas. Please write more, and if you have time I was wondering if you could email me and tell me other fanfiction sights you have been to. I can't seem to find any!

luvya

Marie
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Aww, very sweet! (In an angsty sort of way.)

The Rohirric song- was that the one from the soundtrack?