Reviews for For the Love of a Half Elf
Dzylzy chapter 4 . 5/3
Very well written. I wish i had found this sooner.
Sarah Maxime chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
A. This looks really interesting, and I can't wait to keep reading it.

B. So far, this is my favorite chapter (and at the end it'll likely still be a favorite). I love the message of acceptance in it. As a matter of fact, it's the very thing my pastor preached today.

I like the story!
Elrayen Greenleaf chapter 31 . 8/27/2008
wow... that was just...wow! That was beautiful! I cant wait to read the sequel!
KurenaiYuuki chapter 31 . 11/18/2007
I absolutely loved this story. It has to be one of my absolute favorites tied with Miriellar's triology. You are truly an excellent writer and I am sure I will also love this story's seqeul.
Songorita chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Awsome story. I love it. One of my very favorites. Keep up the great work.
ElfIcarii chapter 31 . 11/12/2006
Wonderful story! *goes to hunt down the sequel while apologizing for the unusually short review* There's not exactly much to criticize _
TheLittleLillith chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
I love it
Lindalien chapter 31 . 7/27/2005
I must say that I absolutly LOVED your story. It was the best story that I have ever read. I can't wait untill the sequal comes out. The characteers and story line was amazing. You did a wonderful job.
ErikMarie-Squee chapter 31 . 2/19/2005
This story was so amazing. I can't wait to start the next story. LOL ;) -
ShopGirl1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Great first chapter. I like your style of writing. Very good.

ShopGirl1
Noldesse chapter 31 . 10/11/2004
I hope you guys/gals read this. If you're looking for the sequel, it's up and in progress. The name is "To Heal a Prince's Heart", and currently there are nine chapters. Glad you liked this story!
TL793 chapter 31 . 10/8/2004
Waiwaiwai... Just terrible... Will there be a sequel? How can you write something so beautiful and then end it so quickly?

Joking! I love this and I wish it hadnt ended... I love the language and the plot was superb, I enjoyed reading it today and I hope to read more from you!

Naiyuki
Sister Golden Hair chapter 31 . 9/27/2004
Hey, this is so good! I loved it!
solsere chapter 31 . 9/18/2004
I cannot wait to read the sequel. (And all the other fics you have written!) This was a great Legolas fic!
CourtneyNKay chapter 31 . 7/11/2004
cry me no cry.. evil i was meant to cry i cry at everything! but i still loved this story ur an awesome writer cant wait 4 the sequel