Reviews for Schizophrenia
lego50 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
i like robins mind
Eragon chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
That was so wierd with everybody's emotions fighting one single thing.
Black Raven 13 chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
This story is so funny! Please make some more fic's like this! ( put a little more BBXRAE ;) )

Your's Truly,

Black Raven 13
treeonice chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
Holy cow you are funny! I really love the Robin parts! I am partially schizophrenic so I know exactly what's going on. You could have put more BBRaeness in there, but hey, readers can't be writters... That made absolutly no sense. I know I spelt stuff wrong.
treeonice chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
Another sweet chapter! I'll see you next chappie.
Treeonice chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
That first chapter was freaking awesome! I cannot wait to read the rest! -_-
Raeboy chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was so frickin hilarious! I haven't laughed so hard in ages! Especially Robin's mind, that was funny!
Harsh Smites Thee With Reality chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Hmph. Harsh has merged into the Teen Titans genre to wreck havoc. Harsh likes to talk in third person. Harsh likes this story, but has some stuff to point out. Harsh often gets in trouble by critisizing popular stories. Oh my.

Hmm. You forget that Raven's emotions are in different places. And Raven's emotions have been manifested do to an Azarathian monk's spell. Still, since it is a comedy, with that aside, it's pretty funny. However, I would like to point out Raven does not have a 'Morbid.' And I'm wondering how you came up with the others' emotions. Wouldn't they just have the basic Happy/Rage/Timid/Brave/whatnot?

Slam upwards. HA!

At least a hundred Robins? As I pointed out, Raven has, what, eight main emotions that cover all of her feelings, not a hundred...
ally ally oxenfree chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
Heh! I have something important to say!

The usage of the title schizophrenia is improper- schizophrenia is a psychological diorder in which the victim has auditory and visual hallucinations. Usually they hear voices saying they are an awful person and should jump off a bridge, or that someone else is an awful person and they should chop them up with an axe. usually they think it is God talking to them and believe they are the next Moses. They are often dangerous to temselves or others.

See where they could be described as schizophrenic, though.
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
LOL I LOVE IT! Gotta ctach Slade Gotta catch Slade...
TwistedSweetie8 chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
wow! i love how you got the characters so completely and exagerated them just enough, u got talent_

toodles, 6_6 ts
ally ally oxenfree chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
ROFL. RObin was hilarious. ~_
toenail chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I wonder why I didn't notice this until now.

And I have to say, Robin's mind is hilarious! We should all have our own magic mirrors to talk with our minds through...

But then, in the regular world, not everybody wears only one color everyday, right?
Beautiful Archer 55 chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
I loved the fic it was so funny!

That whole looking into each of the titans mind was great!This was one of the best fics I ever read. I mean it!Keep up the great work. You rock!
TopKat chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
lol! and yes, robin - we DO think you are gay!