Reviews for Trance
Gotham's Forgotten Crimfighter chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
wow, that's really good chels!

oh by the way...it's allie, (funkymonkey_1 on livejournal)
blonde-brain chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
that was good! i liked how you had Charlie telling everything! that was pretty kool! good job!
nebula2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Okay how dare you be so mean to Scooter. He isn't a jerk - he's misunderstood!

*okay taking a deep breath now and calming down before I start hitting the author*

Alright, as for the rest of the story I really liked it. You described Julie's movements in the net really well. I could really see that part of the story in my head. And I like how you descrbed Charlie's feelings for her. I thought the part with Portman setting up dates for Charlie was funny. I could really see Charlie not liking the girls he picked out for him. Nice little story! Sorry it took so long to get around to reading it.
TheC chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
You know who this is...

This is pretty good. Very sad thing it is, but many can identify with this short tale. Thats what pulls readers in I think. Poor Charlie. At least he had a good ending in "Shattered Glass"...

But still...poor guy

Keep up the good work guurrl.

-TheC
Ali chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Chels. I love it, its totally awsome I hope more people review it...I think you should write more cause your a great writer...and you may think I'm just saying that because your my best friend but you would be wrong ok well I have to go now I'll talk to you later byebye.

~*Ali*~
brnnttebabe12 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
CHARLIE dont think that ur much better than Scooter will ever b, frankly i've always imagined Scooter cheating on Julie and her finding out and falling madly into Charlie's hot arms lol!:-D julie and charlie r perfect for each other and deep down i think she knows that too just hasnt figured it out yet! good story! ducks4ever fly together!

l8er and pe ce out

p.s. cant wait till u update shattered glass and child's eyes! lol;-P
Emmy chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
*is bored* I am going to review again!

DIE SCOOTER DIE! *pulls out knife* I see that we have to fic-verses to kill him in... Very good... hehe *evil plotting* *evil laugh*

I HEART CHARLIE ANGST! *dances*

There will be no outbreak of Charlieus Angstus Withrawlumna because of your wonderful writing!

WHOOPEE!
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
That was ace, I can't believe you've gotten 3 updates in shall we call it 1 1/2 days. You just gotta feel sorry for Charlie in all this, I mean he's in love and everything lol. Anyways keep it up!

NICE ONE!
OpalAurelia chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Excellent! I really like it! It's SO true to life though too, which I really like. I guess that's why we're not supposed to date people on my diving team, eh? lol

Poor Charlie, where she kisses Scooter- I feel so bad for him (Charlie, lol) :o(

Great job!
kelcb26 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Aww Chels! This was so good. You had me feeling so bad for Charlie, I wanted to hug the guy and rip Julie away from Scooter! What kind of name is that anyway? (ok, so I do love a fictional character named Pacey, but still Pacey is not a STUPID name! :P) You really have a gift for the angst my friend. You put me right into Charlie's head and I could feel what he was feeling. This was a great job!

And feel very special cause it was the first MD fic I read. I'm glad I picked this one!

~Kel~
do not email me chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
*sniffles* aw *lip quivers* It was... *bawls* SO BEAUTIFUL! *gets control of self* I am good. I loved it Chelse I really did. I see you are going for angsty fluff, like Allie. Lol.

Minions: *laugh at Emmy*

Hey! You are my minions! You no laugh at me! *pulls out stun gun*

Minions: *they run*

Come back here!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Interesting.

Please continue.

We need more Julie/Charlie fics.