Reviews for Wounded Hearts
Anon chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
I find it immensely sad that there is comfort for Faramir in thinking that he will never see his father again.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Love has a comforting sound to it and the Bible does say that there is no fear in love.
farawynfangirlfreak chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
LOOOOOVE this so much. The chemistry is tangible and beyond accurate. I'm favoriting this once I get an account.
Jedijen66 chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
it's so sweet. i love how they take such good care of each other.
Jedijen66 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
that meshed smoothly and it wasn't corny. you should publish your stories i swear it. you have a talent that no one else does.
JeSymphony chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Simple perfection.
JeSymphony chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I love this!
Tristic chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
That's so swet! You really captured Faramir's and Eowyn's love- I love it!
Tristic chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Fluffeh goodnes! The way you describe Wormtounge is very good- you can just about picture him!
arlewen chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Hey! Okay, the coolest thing just happened - I was reading your story "Duel Me" (wonderful work, by the way; please post that Faramir fic soon!), and then I clicked on your profile, and I'm absolutely loving you! You're a Christian, too? Wow, it seems to me that almost NO ONE is Christian here. Maybe I just haven't read enough. I'm so glad to have found a sister in Christ! :) Also, I love LotR too; but all that Orlando Bloom fangirlyness is incredibly annoying. And then I scroll down to your stories, and what do I find but my most favorite fanfiction EVER? This one! "Wounded Hearts" was one of the first stories I ever read, except it was on the emyn-arnen site. I absolutely love this story, I think it so eloquently captures the spirit of Faramir and Eowyn's relationship. Well, sorry to go on and on, but I just wanted to let you know that you are currently my favorite fanfic writer. I'm still new at , so I haven't yet posted anything; but Faramir/Eowyn is what I'm working on. Keep up the excellent work!
Lady of the Dog Star chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Another excellent chapter. Are you going to write more of this? I like how you did one chapter from each of their POV's. Good job!
Lady of the Dog Star chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
One grammar thing first: when you say "him and him alone" it should be 'he' not 'him'.

I like how you show how much power Grima has over Eowyn. Very good! I like goof Eowyn/Faramir stories! (yours is one)
Carrie S chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
What gems you have written!

I loved the two points of view.

Very well done, and you used my favorite pairing! :D

I hope to see more fanfiction from you!

Hugs,

Carrie S
Anzie chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
A very well written story. There really aren't enough Faramir/Eowyn stories out there, so thanks for writing this. Do you plan to write any more? If so, I look forward to any additions to this story.
Arahiril chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
Oh, so good! Hopefully you've got some more stories stockpiled on your hard drive somewhere. This was very, VERY good... thanks for posting two in one day! Very prolific, indeed. *teehee*