Reviews for Eye to Eye
aya2aya3 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
haha! this was brilliant and spot on! everything was perfect! what a fun and exciting read!
SSA Javier Grey P.I chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Awwwww... Too cute! Really ultra sweet!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
"The rumor was his best punch couldn't bruise a baby ice maiden."

Best line I've read in SUCH a long time... Not to mention the following Kura-teasing. Hilarious! I never pictured Hiei and Kuwabara getting along so well, let alone over the picking on of Kurama. Priceless. And then the return back to Hiei... I just kept laughing and laughing as soon as I'd get my breath back. Kurama's like a babysitter for two spoiled brats, but just because the kids are spoiled, he won't take guff from them.

This is totally something that would have been great in the series Ha-ha, I just loved this! Your humor is wonderful. :)
Reyka chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Haha, nice!
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This is cute and funny with really good characterization.
0.o person chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
this is halariose and very well written, i love stories like this, thank you.
MusicForOxygen chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Awesome! I loved the idea! Very well written too. Hope you keep writing more amazing things!.
Mikani Arami chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Love it. Just love it. I knew Kuwabara and Hiei didn't hate each other that much, it's all brotherly-like love. jeje

Great work, really brightened my day -
InsecureLemon chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Very nice :] Very in-character and I can tell you put a lot of thought/development into it. It was also very well written.
AnimeVenus16 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
It's amazing how you keep the characters in character! _
LeFoxy chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That was good. I like Kurama at this chapter. he was so cute, but I hate it when they said that he look like a girl. But still nice fic!
Bishoujo Baby chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Hehe. I caught the Megallica and was like: Engrish!

Haha. Kick arse fic
Hoku ala chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
How do you do it? All the charaters are so... perfect...

Your a wonderful writer!

Love!

'“I’ll tell you, though: when I’m through, I’m never going to eat Kurama’s cooking again.”

“Yeah,” Kuwabara agreed. “I’d rather get punched by him, you know?”

“Especially since his punches don’t even hurt.”

“He hits like a girl.”

“He looks like a girl.”

“Shame he can’t cook like one.”'
Candelabra chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Ha! I love it. Just because. :)
yllom21 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Interesting story. I liked how you kept them all in charecter! Sweet and pointless, I enjoyed how you showed the trainng Kurama gave Kuwabara. Most people don't go into it.