Reviews for Hit The Floor
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Really good job
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wouldn't it be Cruel/Evil Yami and Broken/Destroyed Yugi, because Yami's the one who started it and destroyed Yugi?
Painted Turtle Shell chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Wow.. Awesome... That was really good!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
The evilness! I feel sorry for both of them. ;;
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Wow... that was intense.
CrystalFlower chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Okay, now I'm scared. Seriously. You did a fine job and all that... but I think I'll read one of your fluff fics now, yup.
tati1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
You know, Yugi wasn't really evil - just dark.

The fic was absolutely wonderful. V. dark, v. subduing, and v. well-written. Thank you for the fic!

Ariel Himura chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Rikainiel chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Yesh, I remember this! I love it, but then, I love evil Yami Was it just me, or did the normal him come back in the end? He didn't seem that bad then. Oh well. Great story, tomodachi!
TriplePivotTurn chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
You got like one Lyric wrong but Apart from that it kicked ass! That totaly rocked! It fitted the song really well. LINKIN PARK FOREVER! Sorry I'm a major linkin park fan. This was relly well written welconme to my Favourite stories list! What was Yami thinking!

citrus luver chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Whoa! That was uh... different. Yep. Yami did... uh... break Yuugi alright. Can't help but not feel sorry for Yami in this one. Kind of was his own fault for destroying Yuugi and driving him to insanity. Wonderful piece. Loved it!
Ril chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Wow...that was...just love it, almost made me cry!
flowacat chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Wo... that was so col... I love dark stories :) The freeverse is awesome by the way, it makes you think.. (Was it a freeverse? Or a sonnet.. w/e I can't tell these things apart) It would be so cool if Yugi was just insane and Yami didn't do anything... *shudder* well, I'm scaring myself now, so ciao and keep writing these great fanfic's or I'll just die darling.
Enjeru chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Enjeru: *backs away from Yugi* Just walk away slowly...

Yami Enjeru: Are you kidding? *grabs Enjeru* RUN LIKE HELL! *dashes away*

Yugi: *tears in his eyes* I don't wanna be evil...*sniff*...That's their job! *points to Marik, Yami Marik, and Yami Bakura*

Marik, Yami Marik, and Yami Bakura: *suddenly notice that everyone's focussing on them* Oh... *strike evil sexy poses*

Fangirls: *drool*

Enjeru: I kind of like your story, but it's scary to think of an EVIL Yugi! O_o

Yami Enjeru: ! Beware EVILNESS!

Everyone but Yami Enjeru: *run away*

Yami Enjeru: *looks around and shurges* Guess I'm ending the review. Bye-Byes! -