Reviews for Color Wheel
crownthegoldfish chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Interesting... Great job!
Lady Hate chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Brilliant, simply brilliant. I love the layer upon layer of symbolism and themes. I love your beautiful language and how it makes the simplest details seem that much more deep (although if I'm not mistaken there are one or two mistakes). I love the blend of it all, language, themes, plot and Kabuto's character. Good job, a really good job.
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
my own thoughts on paper... or, the internets i mean s: i like it a lot, partly because of the theme, and mostly because of chibi!Kabuto cx
afeltyz chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
A little purpled but still good.
afeltyz chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
so far awesome

there are one or two things you could clean up though.

Eg. "this particular descriptive for the prism"
Muria chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
This is a fascinating perspective that fits Kabuto rather well. Nicely written.
obsessed1245 chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
that's...deep. really that's... kind of, i don't know, it's really well thought out. i just read it and i think it's really good...yeah...
Big Sister Kitty chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
I’m in awe. This is such a great story! I love how you’ve used those colors symbolically, and even experimented with them throughout the fic. I’m even more impressed by the fact that you did a character study on who could possibly be the most enigmatic (and dreamy ) person in Naruto.

I saw that you’ve used mostly the present tense in writing your story, and well, I’ve never liked that style so much because I thought it so simple and awful-sounding, but you’ve made me think otherwise. I look and listen for the words, and see if they look good together or sound good together, and that’s how I can determine if a story is worthwhile or not (though it still didn’t help me with my grammar issues ;). I can see a fine arrangement of words—I like how they come together to present your ideas. I like how they sound as well—not in spite of the fact that you’ve written it in the present tense, which usually sounds terribly in my ears—but because of the way you used the present tense. I couldn’t be brought to like such a style of writing, even if I read a story with the aforementioned use of verbs that was written by some accomplished author, but you—you’re incredible!

I’m not yet mature enough to properly analyze things like this, but that’s how I see it, I guess.; Well, thank you for putting up with me.
Keyboard Kage chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
This is just...amazing. Truly deep, delving into the mysterious character that is Kabuto. I have no idea why there aren't more reviews for this.

Kabuto is now definately my favorite character. And this is definately going onto my favorites.
Majestically Mystical chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
Interesting and original way of thinking about Kabuto.

This chapter reminded me of the Sharingan.

The ending was lovely, but I wished you did all the colors of the spectrum.

-sigh-

Ah well.

OH! You did it primary colors, and then white. . I'm stupid. This was absolutely lovely.

Keep the Kabuto fics coming!
Litrouke chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
The most beautiful Kabuto story ever, I think, would sum this up nicely.

I don't have any proper words to describe this, only that I was left sitting open-mouthed and teary-eyed at the end. As everyone else has said- this is perfect, like the rest of your fanfics. And, furthermore, it was perfectly Kabuto, which makes it that much more spectacular.

Love. Love. Love.

LOVE.
Kyuubi Ramen chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
This...is the best story I have ever read in my entire life. I-I don't know how to put it in words. I...*Speechless* You deserve the Kabuto award, This has made my favorites without a second thought.
Calimora chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
dang. I love the running double ananlogy and the way that you assigned things/assets to the colors. I also love that even Kabuto's betrayals are tinted and tainted with bits of other things. In the yellow chapter I liked the signs that his long association had actualy built a type of raport with his parents - that he acts as a nearly perfect shinobi, but has connections and emotions anyways.
aditou chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Amazing, as usual. I loved the symbolism that made up this work. It was great!
Angel Fox chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
Wow. That's it. Wow.

The whole story... The color symbolism, especially in the end...

You're very talented. Congrats.