Reviews for Illusion
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
nice. i loved it. maybe another chapter, with the convo. between helen and joan? i'd like that. i love "someone finds out about joan's conversations with God" fics...not that there are many i've seen...anyway, nice job!

always,

LostS.
Marille chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I liked your story quite a lot!
alexandri chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
That was just lovely. I love that Helen is the one to share the moment with Joan. Those two need more positive bonding moments.
quiet-one145 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
OMG please! please for the love of god...hehehe...update just please your writing reminds me of the show so much please update this is so good!
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
This is SO much better than actually doing my science project that's due tomorrow and that if I don't turn it in I have to retake the class next year. But I prolly should do that anyways.

This is exactly what I was waiting for to happen in the season finale. Glad somebody did it.
Terminatrix T-X chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I liked the God perspective of things, very original. And you made a good point about other people seeing Him to. This promises to get very interesting.
samthegc chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Aww. That was cute! I never thought of it that way, but its true! She can't think she was hallucinating for very long because other people saw Him!I still can't wait for next season. Well, I have fic! Squee.
Yoly chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
That was really great. I really liked how you did it. I think the idea of Helen knowing Jane's secret is a cool one. I think she could really help Jane cope with it all.
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
aw that was really good
Poncho D chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
This was really good! Was it an alternate ending to the season finale, or a speculative beginning for the season permier? In any case, it was great to see appear (well, sort of) to another person. I keep waiting for Him to appear to Adam.

Great work!