Reviews for Samurai Deeper Kyo
Sheilahime chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Please update more...
kyoandyuya chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hey, Please update more! I don't like Kyo's harsh treatment though. :7

At any rate, please continue this! XD
jessenia234 chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
i love this story good job i cant what for the next chater
jessenia234 chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
ow my god this is so good.
Oro-sama chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
lol poor yuya-chan! but then again what did she really expect?.lol weel good fic so far hope u update soon!
BlackSerpent13 chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
his weapon is the Koyoku.
Sqiggles chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
I don't like what Kyo did to Yuya. *waves KyoxYuya flag* But it's an okay fic otherwise. Keep up the good work.

FenixPhoenix chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
Twee chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
I thought Tokugawa Ieyasu is not dead I guess. Well I only read 1-3 56 and 9 I don't know why I skip around I guess I never got my hand on those volume. Hopely I didn't miss out on alot of things did I? If I did could you help me out? Only if you have time it just I don't want to take anymore of your time from writing fanfic.
Twee chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
I don't think Kyo would have fell if Yuya pull him in the hot spring.

Well it is still a good chapter.

Oh and it you have time could you e-mail a list of good fanfic to read. It could be from other anime other than SDK.
Twee chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Hi. THis is not really a review but could you e-mail me when a new chapter is up.

My e-mail adress is twee2007

SDk rules. and Kyo is so hot and sexy and when will Yukimura show up.
hmmm chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
namisan chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
an A for effort but a D for results. no story was involved! it was thrown together haphazardly. a good attempt but it needs more plot because it looks like you were in too much of a hurry to get to the romance so you didn't care about the rest.
Shippo-kun347 chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
By the way that you wrote this fic, it looks like you watched the Samurai Deeper Kyo DVD as well as I did. Cool story.

-King of the Kitana-
xim-chan chapter 3 . 11/20/2004
it was good, a bit short but good, i dont think that there are enough stories about that love triangle