Reviews for Dark Boy
iris129 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
thats what my mom said to me when i was five:(
Lace Kyoko chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Loved it! :D (Why am I smiling after reading something depressing? Ah, well...)

Anyway, just a random note, since you mentioned the ages of the tamers, in the Japanese original, the kids were supposed to be about 10. For some reason, America thought it would be better if they were 12-13. Who knows?

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Really good, great description. Honey, don't worry about being too graphic! That's why we all read M rated fanfics.
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That was depressing... Poor Henry! And I guessed it was him, there were a lot of hints.
Samantha chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I luv it!
ree chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
that was sick and twisted and incredibly erotic.
Kuza chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
easily the best fanfiction I've read in a long time, probably ever. In my opinion (for what it's worth), you've got a lot of talent.
rei chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST

FF OF DIGIMON I READ!
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Okay... I've read and re-read this fic SO many times, and every other time, I forgot to review! I feel so stupid! This is one incredible one-shot! I think this is what got me into believing in the whole "Jenrya/Alice" pairing. Except I prefer Takato/Ruki over Ryo/Ruki or Takato/Juri, but that's just me... *sigh*... I think you should make a sequel or something... or another Jenrya/Alice fic...:)
White-Winged Darkness chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
okay that was ...just plain freaky... woof...umm they are 13 because america was being stupid, their original ages were 10-12
Gobeul chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Quite incredible. If I were you, I'd secure a patent on it before somebody swipes your story and puts it in a movie
Sabrinamon chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Amazing...so...freaking...Amazing...

That is all.

*doesn't know what else to say*
Haretrigger chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
*Scared shitless after reading it. But kinda aroused too, but mostly scared shitless*

Holy...Shit...

What they said. Good story.

Hare
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
*stares* Okay this is creepy...I'm mean sure the story's creepy in the erotic dark sense, but that's not what's creeping me out. Dude...it's like...you glimpsed into my brain and caught onto a tiny idea I had and just...took it a mile further and wrote this. I'm like the biggest Leelice (Jen/Alice) fan out there and even started a leelice Tamer doujinshi, one that has darker tones than the other leelice fanfics. Honestly...in a scary way, this fanfic could work like a R-rated sequel or alternate ending to my doujinshi. Eek, scary! XD If you think I'm making this up, check out this picture my friend and I worked on several months ago (tho I drew the lineart last year):

deviation/5312876/

Our story's a bit tamer than your fanfic, but yeah, lol! readint this was sorta surreal for me. XD Thank you for making a shexy dark leelice fanfic. I was wondering if I was the only one who saw the potential for a dark story with this couple. Not that I'm complaining about the funny leelice fanfics, I do love them, but well, gee, Alice is a dark character. Let's not entirely ignore that, lol. XD And Lee definately has potential for darkness as well. (He's a serious kid!) So yesh, good dark piece. Kudos on writing the first leelice sex scene. XD I think this is the first time I've reviewed a story or chapter that has sex in it (I'm very bashful XD). Good work!
Diseverus chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Okay, very, very, very...dark. It's so cute with all this dark and light things and how much Alice associates darkness. I associate her with darkness, Jenrya death gave it a nice touch. Even though he's one of my fav characters.
Inferno-Hero chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
very good for your first angst fic! also ima bout to look up jenyra cause i can't remember who he is i used to watch it all the time digimon that is but they never play the good old third season / or pretty much any other season that was on fox oh well great story can't wait for your fe fic to be updated!

Max