Reviews for Forgotten Past
CrazyFanficChick chapter 1 . 2/3
CONTINUE THIS STORY!
ShinigamiLenne chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
Aww this is cute! I was kind of... x-x during the umm parts involving their "duties" but other than that it's very well written and all x) Great job, can't wait to see what happens next!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
OH! Suspense! I love this story. It's so well written, adn the dialogue sounds authentic! _ I'm adding it to my alerts! Excellent story. _
Animedreamer chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Great story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON
WhiteRose36 chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
Hi! Remember me? I'm the same person who reviewed your story as Yami/Tea 4eva!

Anyways, I really love this fic! It's really interesting! Please update as soon as possible! Hope to read more Yami/Tea moments! W00T! Atemu loves TEANA!YEHEY!
Goldensunsheba chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
write more now before I shall hunt you down and eat you
Umibreezeforever chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
cant wait for the next chapter
silver-moon-sapphire-sky chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
Great story, really interesting, I like what you have done so far. Keep up the good work, as far as I can see you only have the occasional syntax mistake, otherwise, it's perfect. Update soon.
Leneia chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
Well I must say it is about damned time that you 're-started' your story. I had first started reading it about a YEAR ago - with no noticed updates since (you propably did update, but I didn't notice). The realism you intertwine with the fantasy is expertly woven, but keep in mind your spelling and grammar - particularily the little habbit you've seemed to develop of repeating some words and omitting a lot of others. Again, just some things to watch out for so please, update A.S.A.P., S.V.P.
Saiya-jin Spice chapter 3 . 2/12/2005
WOW

This is a really good - not to mention - an interesting Egypt arc story! Your writing skills also are impressive. You know, this story is original and has a different flavor compared to other Acient Egypt stories I've read in the past. This one seems...oh, I don't know. Just more fantastically realistic! I see you haven't updated in awhile, so please update soon! I really want to see what happens. Who put a curse on Anzu so that she couldn't have a child? I want to know! I love at the first chapter how you made Atemu so...Pharaoh-ish. _ I know, I know, but that's so to speak, for lack of a better word. I'm so sick of seeing Atemu using common, redundant vocabulary that we use today! He's supposed to be a Pharaoh, hence, he's educated! It was a big breath of fresh air to see that yours wasn't so cliche and was actually accurate. That alone deserves appraise! _ And Geez! Anzu's father's such a dick. :( I hope he crawls in a hole and never comes out...or something like that. :P But, it's no wonder I added this story to my favorites, and I can only hope that you decide to post a new chapter soon. Keep up the great work!

xoxoxoxox,

Spice
Late March chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
A very good story if i do say so myself! I love the plot, just, please don't make Teana or Atemu die when the war comes! I hate it when that happens! Please pleaes please please please please please update really really soon! _
Yamitea 4eva chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
WHAO! Ur story is FABULOUS! This is the 2nd time I read this story and I LOVE IT! U r indeed a wonderful writer! GO GO GO! YAY YAY YAY! I love the plot! Its so ORIGINAL! Plus its really cute 2! YAMI AND TEA FOREVER! Keep supporting this couple, Yami/Tea, ok. I WILL!

Keep going and keep striving!

Hey, when is the 4th chapt coming? I would love 2 noe wat would happen. Will Teana bear a child? hmm... ... well, guess I gotta wait and see huh. Alrite, time 4 me 2 go! Good luck on writting the other chapts of the story! U ROCK!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
This was an okay chapter. But this time 'round, update faster, please?
Animedreamer chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE! PLEASE!
Miss. D Brunette chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
That was a pretty good chapter but I feel sorry for Teana, makes you really realise how much it was unfair for the women back then. Anyway good chappie update soon! And I will R&r it. Until then, Angel...