Reviews for Forgotten Past
Miss. D Brunette chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
That was a pretty good chapter but I feel sorry for Teana, makes you really realise how much it was unfair for the women back then. Anyway good chappie update soon! And I will R&r it. Until then, Angel...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
You are doing great. You got a pretty origina; plot here. Say, is Isis that person at the end of chapter one? By the thing the figure says, I pretty sure it is a Isis and Mana knows magic, but Isis seems to be hidding something in chapter two. Oh well, guess I will find out eventualy. Anyways, nice story!
Jellybob 15 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
AH! You wrote a story? And it's Atemu/Teana? *neraly faints* This was great! Beats the crud out of mine! LOL! Anywayz, I hope to read the second chappie soon. I've just been so busy and stuff with school and fics. *sigh* Well, anyway, I love the's so original! *wiggles with excitement* Hehehehe. Great work!

Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
So far so good! Actually, it is way better than just good! I love Yami/Tea stories, especially when it takes place in Ancient egypt! Who's that person at the end of chapter 1? It seems they already have an enemy. Update soon! I see a lot of promise in this fiction.
Iccena chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
i like this

Sunshine of my life chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
Hey I liked it! I hope you up-date soon!-x
Black-wings91 chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
This story is awsome! The details and the discription you gave out were fantastic! This story is going to my favorites_

I just love Yami and Anzu stories... they look so cute together :) I hope you update soon, it is getting to the good part!

anzafire chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
Yeay! Another great YamiTea story, keep it up!
hotguyluver chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
i love it! you just need to update now! please read my stories and review! bye
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Wow, this is getting good! Hope for a review soon, but i am the most impatient peson in the world and tend to yell in my reviews. So... PLEASE HURRY UP AND REVIEW YOUR FIC SO I CAN FINISH READING IT!
Miss. D Brunette chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I bet u its Teana's father with that falem thing...anyway I hope that they will be in love by the next chapter and that the fire won't work out lol. Anywya good start to a good story. Angel...
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
That was good, and I think that couple should stay Atem/Teana n_n Update soon!
Yami Yuugi chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
That was a good chapter update again soon cause i really want to read more
RuanLingYa chapter 3 . 11/27/2004