Reviews for If Things Had Been Different
etherian chapter 24 . 10/16/2008
Very good story and wonderfully written. Julius was developed very nicely and I quite liked him. The story did end a little abruptly for me, but it was still a nice ending.
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 24 . 5/30/2007
Great story
Jan-AQ chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
I believe that my favorite line in the entire story is this one: "She was real, and that more than anything else was the quality that he found most attractive." Great line. I was so when Hermione and Ron had a fight, but I'm glad that they made up.
Jan-AQ chapter 8 . 12/23/2006
Who! But wouldn't julius ask about being out after curfew? He could get into trouble over that... Still that was a very touching ending to the chapter.
Jan-AQ chapter 7 . 12/23/2006
I really like the Hermione/Julius combination. It seems to fit better than other ones. Poor Ron seems to be distratced a little too easily. XD I like his humor parts. I'm glad that Malfoy was punished.. I expected for SNape to be really angry and upset with what Malfoy said about his love and wife. That was a really good way you mentioned what Julius' wand was madeup as it was Expelled from his grasp. I liked all the comparisons Snape made at the end between himself and Julius.
Jan-AQ chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
I really liked the lucius and Draco secene. I did! It was interesting and unexpected to have Lucius show up at Snape's. I wonder what kind of deal they have. I really liked how Lucius grabbed his son in front of his friends. I thought that he was going to be mean, but he just wanted to ask a question. Very dramatic. Poor Hermione... that was a good way to transition.
Jan-AQ chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
oh no, poor Julius. It's interesting to see how his mother's death is affecting Snape as well. I'm really enjoying this tsory so far. I was cheering at the end, hoping that he would say something.. but yeah... we'll see what happens next. :]
Jan-AQ chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
Yay! Snape showed up to try-outs! I loved seeing all those girls there just for Julius. That was nice and it's really nice to think on the contrast between Snape's Hogwarts students days and now Julius'. He's not unwanted... nothing at all like Snape is. I wonder how Snape thinks he can be a mentor to Julius when Hermione and Harry are at the potions tutoring too...
Jan-AQ chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
Oh no! Poor Snape! This was such a heart breaking chapter... good job on it. Marvellous writing.
Jan-AQ chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Wow. And chapter two is really good too! Snape really is going to treat his son like any other student, huh? I'm really enjoying all of your charaters. it seems a little to easy that julius because friedns with the trio, but it's still entertaining and was done normally so I don't mind it so much.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Wow, great first chapter. I am very intruiged with new dynamic of Snape having a son who doesn't know him, who is NOT Harry potter. LOL. Great start!
darkforces chapter 24 . 10/23/2005
Very good, i like it
fallen angel chapter 24 . 3/9/2005
this was great! i especially loved (b/c im learning french) the various lies that Julius makes up about speaking to hermione! i would love a sequel- this was just so cute, and it really shows a different side of snape without being ooc too much-or at least, explaining why he was such a snarky bastard...
thebubman chapter 24 . 7/8/2004
Wow...just...wow.

Amazing. You have to do a sequel!
From the Silent Planet chapter 24 . 7/6/2004
I realy want to see a sequel. I really do.