Reviews for Footprints In the Sand
Person chapter 6 . 10/31
I neeeeeeed another chapter
Jee Zed of Mars chapter 6 . 2/4/2018
Boy though, great story, wish you'd finish it.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
Just read what you have so far. This is good. If you ever feel up to it, please continue this story.
Jee Zed of Mars chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
I really like this story, yet I find it funny that the author doesn't know the real promise Nabooru made to him that was hinted at several times. Of course she wasn't going to do him if he's a kid, it was just to get him to do a favor, but when she saw that he was "Such a handsome man" she said "I should have kept my promise I made back then". We all were thinking "Can you still keep it? Like after Ganons dead and whatnot?" LOL
J4RRE77 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
You know, this chapter pointed out something in OOT. In OOT, Link reads various signs and whatnot. Well considering there were no adults or teachers in Kokiri Forest, how the hell did he learn how to read?
Goddess Night chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Gosh, I-... I know this is a weee bit late, but this is quite an amazing story. Really, until I saw this, I never saw these two together... but now... *sighs*... It's a shame you haven't updated since 2004.
Kelli chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Hey i love your story why did you stop writing? You have 117 reviews and that means 19.5 reviews per chapter so its not like nobody likes it. At least give a reason or put a chapter saying you are discontinueing it you owe that much to the readers. I do however, implore you to keep writing this is the only zelda story i read and the best nabooru link story. It would be a shame to see it end. Much love!
GerudoRuler101 chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
Love the story! So far so good...wait last update 2004? NO! Don't abandon such a good story...
masterd12 chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
This by far the best NabsXLink story I have read so far I can't wait to see what happens next.
omegarulesall chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
i enjoyed reading this. i always thought nabooru and link would make a good couple. the last part of this chapter was nicely done with the right amount of romance. hope you do continue this.
Omote chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
your a jerk, ending it like that. I want to know what happens next. :(
Shadow Hylian chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I really like this fic so far. The storyline is well thought out, and is interesting to read. I wasn't sure about the pairing, but I actually quite like it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Minerva32 chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
No. Stopping. Until finished.
Bryn chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
That story so far is AWESOME but you really need to finish it! I loved it so much and was sad when I found out that you didn't finish it, Nabooru and Link pairings are the best because everyone knows that Link and Nabooru are the hottest people in the game so they'd make a really hot couple! If I was a boy and I got to choose between Zelda and Nabooru I'd pick Nabooru! I thought that your story was the best FanFic i've ever read and I would LOVE to finish reading it! So PLEASE finish the story i absoloutly LOVED it!
techgeekster chapter 6 . 4/2/2006
NO! Don't make the chapter shorter! I like how long this chapter was, well, i like long chapters, so yeah:p lol, well anyway, I am a total Zelda freak so I absolutely love this story, i love any story that has some type of link pairing in it, especially the odd ones. Please hurry with the next chapter! I absolutely cannot wait! See ya!