Reviews for LOTR Commercials Legolas and the Loreal Commercial
Tigge chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
his getting on the horse is also very funny if you slow it down and im pretty sure that is a wig
Strider-Stalker chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
*wipes a tear from eye* I can't believe it! I actually got a chapter dedicated to me! *huggles* THANK YOU! *offers Cyber Turkey of... DOM! as thanks* w LMAO This was awesome, as is all your other work... xD I demand more! LOL. *grins* I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next! Namarie!
PacMike chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
fantastic comedy, i should of thought of it! maybe you could do somthing like gandalf's anti-wrinkle treatment, showing clip from the two towers when gandalf breaks the spell on theoden showing theodens wrinkles decreacing while the spell is broken.
Strider-Stalker chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Alright. Honestly, when are you going to update? It's been a really, REALLY long time, and these were SO GOOD! If you've run out of ideas, here's one for you: Sauron selling eye drops. You know, the Clear Eyes kind? I can see it all now:

Spokesman: Got dry, red itchy eyes? *holds up bottle* Then get Clear eyes...

Ah yes... that would be awesome... But please please please PLEASE get on and continue! .
borogroves chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
I hope that wasn't a dig at Faramir at the start of the chapter. Because if it was, you know that I'm going to have to beat you with a severed leg.

Anyways, another great chapter, maybe you should do a manicure salon to help Saruman or maybe a toothpaste ad for... someone with really bad teeth. Like an Orc.

Or maybe Gimli.
Strider-Stalker chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
YAY! I feel so special! *sniff* The funniest thing about your fics is that I can imagine them happening and I can see them clearly in my head. Funny as hell. You are welcome for inspiration! Any time you need any more ideas, just ask me! I wrote a fic! Finally! It's called 'NO WAY!' an I just got chapter 2 up! *does happy dance* Please read & review! C-U!
akanekai chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
A fat Smeagol and a insicure Nazgul... Tehehee! This was the funniest one yet :)!
Strider-Stalker chapter 5 . 7/29/2004
HI! Hey, screw what I said before: Boromir should sell Life Insurance! YES!Hahahaha! Gandalf should sell fireworks, Pippin, Merry and Bill the Pony should do a budwieser commercial, with Bill posing as the Budweiser Clysdale! Sam should sell Miracle-gro, Gimli should sell growth syrum or something, um, Smeagol should advertise his sashimi bar (sashimi is raw fish, no rice or anything), Eowyn should sell soup, but it has to be bad, at first, but then she gets a cookbook and then everone loves her soup, including Aragorn. He he. I loved that part... Oh, sorry! Um, Arwen should sell love potions, how else could she have had 'a big, strong, handome ranger fall in love with someone like me?'Oh, Faramir should sell bail money, because he let Frodo and Sam go off, so it was kinda like bailing them out of jail, in a way. And one more. The Witch King and the Fell Beast should sell...COUGH DROPS! Yes! Well, that's all I can think of right now. I'll see how it turns out! Bye!
akanekai chapter 5 . 7/24/2004
Cool! But don't you know that posting author's notes as chapters is illigal? But you can have it at the begining and end of every chapter.
Strider-Stalker chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
Er, woah. that was um, interesting...VERY interesting. I REALLY liked the Aragorn in the shower one, he...nice visions...DAMN Arwen! ARGH! It should be ME I tell you! ME! What does she got that I don't, HUH? GR! STAY BACK EOWYN, HE'S MINE! MY OWN! MY PRECIOUS!

Crap, I love him! He does not take the rugged outdoorsey thing too far! I forgive you though. HA! The Freakishly Blonde Dude can go manicure his nails for all I care. HEY! Boromir could sell

Orc-repellant! HAHAHAHHAHAHA! Yes! That is awesome! USE IT! I shall leave you now to decide for the laughter of all your readers! I am taking Aragorn and nobodys gonna stop me! *noone does for they all fear her* Yay! Hey babe, watcha wanna do now? *Aragorn is still in shock. He faints* *Strider-Stalker grins evilly* Sleep, my darling, while you still can! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

*Aragorn wakes up and stares at SS with a frighted look on his face*

A: O.O Don't hurt me.

SS: I don't want to hurt you!

A: Really?

SS: Yeah! I just wanta kiss you!

A: NO...Oh. Ok.

(SS eyes widen and tears start to fill them.)Honest?

A: Ah, heck, why not?

SS: HUZZAH!

*and they do just that*

yay.!

Can't wait for more commercials! bye!
borogroves chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
Truly funny commercial - cannot wait for more...
akanekai chapter 4 . 7/18/2004
I can totally relate. His eyes are freakishly blue! But it's cute for a hobbit.
GinaBoBina06 chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
Hey reviewers! my name is gina and im picesangel's friend and she wants me to tell u all that her internet won't let her get anywhere near so she can't update her stories! so please be patient and wait for her idiotic internet to start working again!thx!~Gina
get-rid-of-this-account chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
Okay, everyone say it with me: UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! *all reviewers leave and the crickets start shaking their heads and hopping off* ...update soon. Please.
get-rid-of-this-account chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
Oh, this is too funny. I love it! Could you possibly do Frodo next? With sugar on top?