Reviews for sanity
Vixen Rouge chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
that was good! too short I swear! (in fact perfect size but I'd have love to get some more!)

the description was very nice (not for the chocobo sure), something rather objective, just as much details as needed... haha, poor beast but hey, that was for a good cause...

Again the end is awesome, I was just so picturing it in my head! it's exactly the way I imagined the things!

Vixen Rouge, ficker extatic from reading a good fic
K chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Woah. That was quite cool. Good job.
kikuuu chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
poor chocobo .
ollahna chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
XD Maybe that's why Gast quit, other than just Aerith's mom. XD Anyhoo, graphic, but good. I'm guessing you like Hojo?(sorry if I'm wrong ; )

Good fic, seriously tho.
Collarander the Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
aww...poor chocobo...

That was a good piece of writing...kinda scary-ish though.
Kekachi chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Nice.
cobalt dragonfly chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Wow...just wow. *shudders* I love short fics that hit me hard like this one. I think it takes a lot of skill to pack so much into so few words. Hope to read more of your work.
Night Elemental chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
This is... creepy as all hell. I don't know what else to say, except that, sick twisted person that I am, I liked it. Very unique, and that counts for a lot in my estimation. Just wish it was more than 280 words.

Micro-Flare: you know, you probably just happened to pick the same name. There are a lot of fics out there, it happens. Its not as though your ideas are being plagiarized (and I read your story to check) so does it really matter?
Micro-Flare chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
you used my story name :(