Reviews for thrust
Wtf?
werd chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
this is crap!
I don't hug trees.They hug me chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
this was amazingly written. The details that were provided, and just EVEYTHING about it.

however...wait, nope, no howevers. its perfect.

cynical.

twisted.

but perfect. i loved when zim held dib after torturing him, although when i think about it, there's a very real probability that he only held him to keep him from getting away. o'wells *shrugs shoulders* )
Chrakter chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Wow...i thought that was kinda rape, another dummb ZADR story but... O_o
Elen chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Very good! beautifully written...um..yes I like the "odd" stuff! Somehow It reminded me of the movie" A clockwork orange"... can't explain why...O_o
dibs girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
ah! no not my dibbys!
Madame Belldandy chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
O_O Holy shit...that was great.
Niliz chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
whoa.. that was great.. great descriptions. i was kinda blown away.. didnt think anything with that depth and kind of description would come out of this site.. awesome. you definatly have my respect as a writer.

Peyo Asope chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Very . . . odd . . . not sure what to think of it
Dibsthe1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Good joke on us! (Dib wouldn't find it quite so funny, though... )

I find the ending as ambiguous as the beginning. Does Zim hold Dib out of remorse, or is he simply making sure Dib never gets up again? (It's vague on purpose, though, isn't it?)
comfortable-pigeon chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Yup, you sure had me tricked. I clicked on the link thinking 'This is gonna be more perverted crap'. :x

Nice work there!
Nickie chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I didn't understand.
Valo chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Horribly scary and still facinating.. good job then.
Matagot chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Ooh, haha, very nice. Nice and twisted...turning murder into quite a work of art. My twisted mind likes this fic, therefore it's going in my favourites. _