Reviews for Triptych
MBB chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
Good character study,. of both Lorne and Angel.

[quote]Same as it was when he erased our memories, I guess. I don’t know why it even surprised me. Maybe it was a pattern. Maybe I didn’t want to see it. I sure didn’t want to live it.[/quote]

Nice return on the first chapter
otahyoni chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
[claps] Wow with the moody and voice and the angst and darkness and humor and joy and Lorne. Sigh. I really shouldn't have read this on a cloudy day. Going to take me an hour or so to recover. But it was so worth it.
Kate chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
I know a lot of people have already said this but you sounded exactly like Lorne! It's awesomely amazing!
Imania chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Wow. This is really good! You have his character exactly, in my opinion. Just wow. I love Lorne! You write really, really well. Well done.
Brightflower chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
This was amazing. You captured Lorne perfectly. Absolutely perfectly. Oh, so, so sad. ( What a contrast, from beginning to end. And I noticed those little bits of irony you threw in, too, like the line about gods with pretty faces.

God, I loved this. So full of feeling, and accurate, too. I...I don't know what else to say.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
This sounds as if Lorne is regretting killing Lindsey. If so, then why didn't he just walk away? I can't forgive him, and he deserves all the angst he's feeling. Go for the bridge now, Lorne. You'll be back with the others at Wolfram & Hart!
Settiai chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
Wow. I mean, just... wow. This is so dark, and depressing, and sad, and heartbreaking... and completely Lorne. A look at his journey, from its hopeful beginning to its hopeless end. The curtain closes, but it's not on a kiss.
mein-dritte-auge chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
You write Lorne perfectly! Wonderful job. Cute references to the "pop" culture. Love the Elvis scenario!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
A month ago I would have loved this story, but that was before Lorne murdered Lindsey in cold blood. He may not have been involved in any evil per se, but he was part of Wolfram & Hart, and he had no right to judge my Dear Boy. I used to like him but now I'm disgusted with him. However, this is very well written and interesting. I just wish I had read it before Not Fade Away.
LastScorpion chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
I love the sinister feeling of this. The dream was great, and the line about an ancient god with a pretty face.
Eunoia chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
Wow. This was the best Lorne voice I've found yet. Not that there are many to choose from, but still. I especially liked "science...arium" and the line about not wanting to see any more ancient gods with pretty faces. I can't wait for the next part, but something tells me it'll be less upbeat.
BoromirsBabe chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Wow, this is awesome! I really, really, really liked this. There aren't very many fics about Lorne, and this is one of the best I've found. Look forward to reading more!
mein-dritte-auge chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
You know, there aren't too many Lorne fics out there. And he's actually my favorite character. Wonderful job on this. Great job with the first-person. I can't wait to read more. Joss Whedon didn't do this green giant justice.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
What a terrific Lorne-voice!

I think I see where this is going to end up, given that you said there were spoilers for the entire run of Angel. Poor Lorne! (But I really look forward to getting to read it!)