Reviews for I Have Loved
Critic lol chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Umm..i sort of agree with wat kate said about the whole 'Plot thing' Like, wth? And Inu WAS really OCC. It was sort of REALLY cheesy and things went by like *snaps* that. And im like "Wait..what?"

So...yeah. It was okay though. Eh, dont bother with a sequel.
christina chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
DO NOT WRITE THAT STORY UNLESS THERE IS A HAPPY ENDING FOR INUKAG TOGETHER!

IT WOULD BE TO SAD.
casey chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
what in the world did she shoot him for?
Jayna-Mimiru-Psycho chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
*huggles fluffiness* I like it. I shall go and read the sequil! Muahahaahahahahahahahah! (random face: I have a TY beanie baby named ass cheeks. o.O
Pearl Sheetara chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
X3 Update! I can't wait for more!
kikyo AND terra AND palina AND aoyamaAKAmark are bitches and should rot in hell chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
I really like your story. You should totally write the sequel!

Your on my fav author and my author alert list,so write the sequel already. (or you will be sorry)
chaos chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
GO YOU! that was awsome showes hero and i allso suck at spelling but hey everyones differint..but enyway that was so awsome!_
akiyo-dono chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
i agree with what you say about that kate girl. anyway i really like this fic, PLEASE write more.
keyana chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
hi! i loved it, but u should really put more detail into what happened all night. it sorta leaves u hanging, get it, thanx! by da way, make a sequal

!
The Cross Knight chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
Very nice!
Inufan783 chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
YEAH! YOU TELL HER DD! OFF WITH HER HEAD! o.o went a bit too far i guess. -;;
Inufan783 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I LOVED IT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Yuki Haitani chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
it sounds wonderful! I shall read it!This one-shot was excellent! Go you sock rocker!

Yuki
Yuki Haitani chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
AMEN TO THAT BUDDY! You took the words right out of my pie hole! That was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Go you and your fanfic too!

YukI
diana chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
it wuz reelly good but u didnt put in the part wer kag n inu had sex n that fuckin kate-bitch-ho is stoopie! i lik ur stories! :D :) _