Reviews for Missing, Marriage, Memories
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Interesting. I'll read more.
Princess Peridot chapter 38 . 8/31/2013
I thought it was good and I enjoyed because you did not need to a lot about the lord of the rings.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 34 . 7/20/2013
you have had a challenge with combining two totally opposite realms and you have done a very nice job of keeping the story's momentum very smooth and interesting you shouldn't have beat yourself up so much. I know I'm late in reading this after all those reviews but you've done well
wonderwoman1970 chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
awe poor jacob
wonderwoman1970 chapter 26 . 7/20/2013
i like sam the way you wrote her she actually even funnier than jack cool story
wonderwoman1970 chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
happy for the twins though it would have been better if it was twin boys to stick it up to the grandfather tight butt
wonderwoman1970 chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
holy hannah
wonderwoman1970 chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
haha sam got 52 that was funny good line
wonderwoman1970 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
kinda don't like the pair up of sam and legolas or "legos" like Jack would call him I would have gone with Aragorn instead but if Sam is really young in your writing then not but legoman looks too girlish even for an elf. I'm not a Lord of the Rings fan but I am familiar with the charcters in a way...I'm curious to see where this story goes and how it ends.
Cuffy Meigs chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is not Samantha carter talking. Some of Jack might have rubbed off on her but thie person is way tooo hostil and a bitch.
Kaitlyn S chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
I think either ending 1 or 3 are the most realitic options, especially 1, though 3 would be interesting.-Kaitlyn
starbuck13 chapter 38 . 3/3/2011
Um Yeah. Ahh... I have to agree with all the other people that you haven't come close to potraying Sam as she really is. This story started of well except for character portration but unfortunately the story seemed to become less serious. Like you rushed alot of the chapters.I skipped quite a few chapters. Also Legolas and Sam...Not my idea of a couple, but then again i'm a Jack and Sam shipper.
SuikoLover chapter 38 . 12/21/2010
Hey this has been a GREAT fanfiction. Have a Merry Christmas and I hope you write more!
LegolasLuver chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Legolas has way better standards!
SmileyMe chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
It's a great story so far. I would have not expected SG1 and LOTR to go so well together. But why did you base this on the movies when the books are so much better?