Reviews for When Teasing Doesn't Work
LuvinAniManga chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
So, I also read chapter 2, but I wanted to review on this one, because I really liked where this one had gone. It was a most excellent chapter! I not only liked Yuya's reaction, but Kyo's possessive thoughts as well - those were excellent! Keep up the good work!
eamy chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
whoa! i like your writing style and how the each chapters' story developed, especially the first chapter. Loved Kyo there...nyeheheXD

Please add another chapter. I'm new in this site and there are only very few fics that follow the real story line. You're one of those few so, please...
Ithnan chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
I loved it! You should write more about these two! They are so adorable together, and your writing just brings them alive!
darklover chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
You're an awesome and this was very enjoyable to read.
RubyJeweler chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Love this story.
mulayhna chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Ooh I like it, kyo was being very tricky. Hehe I think you did amazing for someone to write a chapter to full in for the MANGA. I could never do that, so props to you. :) I think it could have fit in perfectly anyways
mulayhna chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
darkryubaby chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
yay! update soon.
Random Humanling chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I was just randomly going around picking my favorite pairs in other anime/manga and stumbled upon this and I am glad I did! I loved this! Kyo/Yuya is one of my all time favorite pairs! I hope you still are writing, I really like it.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I loved this! Wonderful writing!
Azena Kira chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Oh my... Very well written and I loved the way you kept to their personalities so well! So great! As for the initial chapter, I wouldn't have seen that scene going any other way... And chapter two wasn't half bad either. P
DefyGravity2502 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
HUZZAH FOR SDK! DOUBLE HUZZAH FOR KYOXYUYA!

Loved the story! I've been looking for a good KyoxYuya story, haven't had much luck...but yours was GREAT! I only recently started reading, but now I'm on chapter 176-I'M HOOKED.

Thanks for the great story!
Sexy Vampire Girl chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
NICE
J-rocklover chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
I love this side of Kyo!

I wish there were more stories that made me feel as warm as this one! (the happy warmth)
Serena530 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Oh I loved this. I've only seen the anime (not all of it at that *irritated eyes) and I haven't read the manga yet, but I still loved this. I swear the things Kyo do to her. Does he do that in the manga? Just suddenly decides to feel her up or is that just your fiction? Either way I'm likin' it. )