Reviews for How the heck did we end up HERE?
luthien-yavetil chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
Please write more bug sister! Really, bug. BUG BUG BUG!
southerngirl4615 chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
still very random. my head is still spinning. very funny. and i ask again, can i have haldir...please ? i'll give you a half-demon girl with hellboy horns for him.
southerngirl4615 chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
Okay...normal ? Normal ? Nope, got nothing. Very random by the way. My head is spinning from it. Can I have Haldir ?
little-ball-of-insanity chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
excellent! more PLEASE? just perfect, i was laughing so much i was getting a lot of strange looks from various people. (but that's normal). very random, that's good. please write more about the really random stuff like the purple thingy and the pigs and the french guy. i kinda lost track of some of the names though, but it was fun to read. tanks for listening! bye.
Confused Person chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
uh huh...

Interesting.

Confusing.

Odd.

VERY VERY GOOD!

Please update soon!
southerngirl4615 chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
How to make nienna normal: take a five pound bag of sugar, 65 pixie sticks, 33 hershey bars, and 22 shots of expresso, combine all ingredients in a blender then force feed it to nienna...hang on for the ride of your life. By the way it was funny.
DreaminofLorien chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
Yay! This story is so stupid and random that its really funny.. Nienna Dear... Elladan is mine! kk. Love the story, keep it up *smiles*
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
ROFL! *Bows to your awesome randomness!* Besides the language , twas truly awesome. YAY!
southerngirl4615 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
mwhahahaha...oops...sorry, evil moment there. Great beginning. Hope to see more real soon. My next chapter will be up soon.