Reviews for Two out of Three
MeLaNY8 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I was just about to go to the next fic, I was like yeah! amazing beginning but why bother to review?(I mean for the really old date since you updated) but then I enter your account and saw you're still around and writing so... with this one is up to 7 replies is a fair ammount if you ask me, you should really continue this, although, I realize you haven't write a Taito and man! I just love that couple but you're for Sorato I'm not really a fan, but hey! it's your fic... and, still it'd be awesome if you finish this.
The Shadows Hide All chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Aw...I knew it! Hell yeah! Poor Taichi, seeing Sora and Yamato together... Ah, unrequeited (sp) love sucks, ne? Anyways, it's god! You really should continue, if you want to that is.
suzie-baloozy chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
beautiful. now, all we need is a better summary, and some more chapters with sora/matt/tai.

...just remember, if you don't make it taito, i'll kill you, but before that i'll give you tempting spoilers about QaF and refuse to let you watch any of that.

capiche? :)

p.s. i'm mean because i'm mean :) sowwee sweetie
Ragamuffin chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
*waves* Long time no fic! ) Can I tell you how much I've missed reviewing things? Can't believe it. And, you've finally gotten around to writing a brand new Tai/Sora/Matt fic! *beams* Man, those were the days, huh? Engaging as always. Please keep writing! ::df::
PrincessSwifty chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
aw u posted it...and you changed it too. *begins bawling* T_T MAH POOR TAICHI *wails* DAMN YOU...damn i dont know who to hate...?_? ishida or takenouchi...grr well i hate them both for making taichi sad *kicks em both*

sora n matt: _ owies

me: gr well hopefully ull continue and bring in TAITO! *cheers* so cya

~Princess Swifty~ lets play w/ kirby! ('.')
Angel Reid . Tobias Dominik chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Oh, you must finish this! I loved the first chapter! Please? *begs like Tai* Please?
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
This looks somewhat interesting. I like the reactions Sora has to Yamato being around, and that she *did* notice Taichi is eyeing her boyfriend. As long as you refrain from Sora-bashing, I think I'm going to like this. It's also quite good to see Sora playing soccer again. Though her playing tennis is just as fun. I tend to be of the mind that she decided to switch sports to show more of her own personality, to play something *she* likes, not just what 'everyone' likes. Your decision on why she did it is your decision, though. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of this.