Reviews for Unrequiting love
Maika Akarui chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Wow! This is cool! :D

I also love the AkiraxFujio Pairing! That's why it pains me to see Fujio being rejected by Akira. I really don't approve of FuukoXAkira, it's just... wrong.

Anyway, I'm getting excited! Please continue the story! :D
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Akira can't open up, can he?
Seonaid Mist chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
OMG. PLEASE. YOU MUST WRITE MORE. PLEASE. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PAIRING!
animearlinefreak chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
I love this couple. I believe it is a cute one! I know you haven't updated this story for a year and going on two and I'm really hoping you could update this story. Please, it's so cute, and...it Fujio reminds me of how I feel for my best friend whom, rejected my feelings awhile back. So please update this story, so I could see what your creative brain could make. Please!
KAsumi chan chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
Hi! Wow! I really find your story interesting and very done! Please continue it! I'd love to read the continuation...PLEASE!
janelle chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
wow! I LOVE THE STORY! please update! I really love the Fukae-Fujio pairing! _
lexlexlexlex chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY

I love this anime so much
Zollercoaster chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Kind of confusing, even though I saw the anime. I don't like the new sensei.
Miyu-tea-cup chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Ah yes! Don't worry! I haven't forgotten the story. The rest of it will soon be up! I'm glad everyone liked it so far !
lady tsuzuki chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
i hope you would still be able to read this review. are you still gonna continue writing the story? please update this. the thought of fujio with akira is really cute!
PinkAzn chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
this is a great story. it's so sweet yet thrilling. can't wait for the next chapter. please update soon.
Ryume-chan chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Write some more please! It's really REALLY good! I'm dying out of curiosity here! XD

haha! I'm putting you in my fav. authors list
Ongaku Neko chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
I love it! Please keep up the wonderful writting. When I finally got to visit again and saw this story had updated it made me happy, lol! Anyway, great chappy!
thepaperfalcon chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
2 words: UPDATE SOON!

this is such a kawaii story
Ongaku Neko chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Wai! I really love this so far. I have always been wanting to read an angst story on fujio and fukae. I was to lazy to do it myself so when I saw your story I got all happy. Can't wait to see where you take this.