Reviews for A Matter of Age
riverrat chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Yes! And the rest is history. Funny ending, he, he...
Kerubim chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I hope you update soon, happy writing.

XD
Ritmo chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I don't review, but after reading this story I have to say:

*giggle*

brilliant! XD

*giggle*
Freckled Glasses chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
dear me, that is one glorious illustration of why i love Snape. when i hit the part where he said his name? i almost bit through my lip to keep from squealing like an idiot. and, oh yes, Minerva would be quite furious. *lol* pity it's not included in the fic, but some things do work better when left to the imagination.

i love it. thank you for writing this!
Cora-leanna chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
That was good! How ever for some C.C. - I can't seem to beleive that Dumbledore would give the favouritism advice...how ever it did make the fic amusing. aside frome that i loved it!
FireWeaver chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I found this really cute...strangely enough O.o
Verity Brown chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I'm impressed at what you've accomplished. Snape's first lesson is not a scene I'd ever even thought about. I enjoy what you did with it. :)
duj chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Rather fluffy little piece considering the subject matter. Makes me smile.
cecelle chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Loved it! Dumbledore instigating Snape's teaching style - heavens, have students regretted that ever since, LOL (not to mention Minerva...)
salzgurke chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Making up a little list of my favourite FFs I decided to re-read this one. And I still love it... The classroom-scene and the end are simply hilarious :-D... The idea of DD giving Snape this hint about the detentions etc. in the first place is so great. "Minerva wouldn't be amused, no, not at all..." ROFL! :-D

Genial!

Lisi :-)
Thirteen Ravens chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
*Snicker* A great entertaining sketch! Makes me wonder how Snape managed at such a young age - as I remember most of the young teachers in our school were too easily trampled over by us hoodlums...! :o)
Oya chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
*giggles*

This was so cute.
Little Tigger chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Don't you just love that speech? *sigh*

Well played. I really enjoyed it.

LT
Phinea Rogue chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
LOL Snape's first day as a teacher was brilliant! Reminds me of my first day, hehe... Well done. :-) But what he truly that young? 21 seems very, very young.
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 6/16/2004