Reviews for The Cruciatus
pls add another chapter
XD chapter 1 . 7/22
I love how the end has sassy Harry, good job the story was gr8
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 5/8
Great 'Harry Potter' one-shot! Really hate Umbridge. Glad that Severus got there in time to stop her before she caused Harry any brain damage. Felt sorry for Neville when he got reminded of his parents and how the Lestranges and Barty Crouch Jr had driven them insane. Also, since Severus is taking Harry to the Hospital Wing, that means there is no longer any reason for Sirius to go the Department of Mysteries and get himself killed; as Harry cannot go there and would be told the truth of Sirius' location when he starts talking about it, so there's an upside!

Great job with this one-shot!
flying chrissy 1976 chapter 1 . 5/2
Cool story!
TheSkyeDragon chapter 1 . 2/21
This was really good :D I wonder if, if this had happened would Harry have gone to the Department of Mysteries, Sirius would be alive... :(
Samanthaa chapter 1 . 1/15
Continue its pleasee Im begging you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I wish this happened
Have-Some-Deer-Teeth chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
This was great! Too bad there aren't more chapters.
Good job!
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Not bad, but I feel like the middle is missing something.

Ron: "In case you didn't notice, he's in to much pain to answer."
Umbridge: "Pain? Then why isn't he crying for mercy?" Stops first curse. (I always thought it was the sort of spell you could only hold one at a time anyway...)
Harry: "Voldemort hits harder."
Umbridge: Second curse
KTapering chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
I like this story. Especially, I like that Professor Snape does not need to be Harrys friend. He only acts as a responsible teacher would.
WizardyWitchy chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Hello !

I like this story :)
But really, It is a pity that it's not continued. Indeed it feels like the end of this story is not an end !

I think you have here a story with such a potential !

hope to read you soon
Melancholy quill chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Great little piece, always wondered what could have happened, well done.
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I was half expecting someone to Avada Kedavra that wretched piece of vile scum.
Rasdra chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This is way too short -what would the consequences be? At least in your story? (Guessing no trip to the Ministry? -no death or Sirius but also no revelation of Voldemort?)

~Good but more of a snapshot or prompt of an AU than a pneshot