Reviews for Unexpected Consequences
Meck Viking chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
This looks like it can have some very intersting outcomes in it. Akane knows that ranma is not at fault and might even try to help 'her'. If you do continue it I look forward to any more of this story if it continues.
velvetkit chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
The beginning is VERY reminiscent of Innocence Lost...please continue this. I *need* to see where it goes from here...

(No, I'm not the author of Innocence Lost. But that particular story affected me VERY strongly...)

I agree with the comments about making chapters longer, the two chapters you have feel more like they should, combined, be half of the first chapter.
kallipso chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
It is a good story. I want to know what will happen to Ranma.
Questara chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
Reminds me of "lost innocence" so far, but seems interesting at the very least. Continue it please.
Slade01 chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
Please update soon! Slade01
Launigsiae chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Hope you continue it
Riderpool chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
Go for a 3rd.

I enjoyed the 1st and 2nd chapters.
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
There was a story called "Lost Inocence" by another author where Ranma is raped by Kuno after eating passion spice overdosed ramen. That story was incredibly good, and this one has so much potential to be just as good. I would highly recommend that you continue it. PLEASE!
borg rabbit chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
A story very similar to "Lost Innocence". I like the start and hope to see it continued.
James chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
The one thing about this that is completely unbelievable is Ranma seeking out Kuno. Ranma hates Kuno, so it is extremely unlikely she'd look for him to have sex with.
AfricanAnime chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
Holy crap!

This ain't right, It's just not right, not for Ranma, or Akane, and mostly, for Kuno...

And you got work to do, How can you make Ranma see thing as a good-thing? I just can't see it...
ranger5 chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
Another nice chapter ... want more soon. Keep it up.

Just wait til poor Ranma finds out she's pregnant. ouch.

Still hoping for R/N though she's yet to make an appearance yet. Of course if 'kane hadn't malleted him for no real good reason things would've been "relatively" okay.
ranger5 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I like the R/N idea. This is a very interesting start ... but scary. What's Ranma gonna do when (s)he comes out from under the potions affects.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Nice start.
nea chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
I am glad you are going to continue this fic! It has the beginnings of a really interesting story and I would love to find out what direction the story will take.