Reviews for Protecting Kitty
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 21 . 4/2/2007
Hey! Haven't seen from you in awhile! Nice update, although I am beginning to get really ticked at these hybrids...and Swarm was my favorite! _ Those mean things. Especailly Beauty. She needs to go drown in a crocodile-infested lake or something.

Good chapter, update soon! :)
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 20 . 2/6/2007
Oh now Starfire's avoiding Robin! Oh gosh. Well at least Raven's okay now. I like how the rest of the titans gang up on how Robin likes Star. It's still so cute! _
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 19 . 11/23/2006
This story is awesome. I love it. Keep up the awesome work, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 18 . 11/23/2006
Good chapter. Things are really starting to heat up. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 17 . 11/23/2006
Wow, this story keeps getting deeper. I really like the way you've introduced all of these OCs and you've actually made them into true characters. Awesome job.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 16 . 11/23/2006
Great chapter. I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to finally get a chance to read it. I've been really busy lately, but I'm back now. I also see that I have a little bit of catching up to do. Keep up the awesome work.
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 19 . 11/14/2006
Oh...the plot thickens...quite a twist indeed! I do like Thomas, though. I hope nothing bad happens to him. Update soon!
Judgewestenn chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Kinda dramaish but funny. It had some wierd aura to it. Cool!...
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 18 . 7/30/2006
Ah, and the plot thickens ever more! I can tell that you've been getting better and better at your use of dialogue. Very nice! It is a shame that those stupid hybrids are anti-gay. Poor Herbert!

Update soon!
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 17 . 5/13/2006
Okay, something is going on. Something weird that I'm a bit confused about. Never mind, I'll just have to find out. There's a whole lot of stuff going on in this story! Sheesh! All the subplots and everything, I never know what to think! Ah well, very nice update, write another chappie soon!
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 15 . 3/22/2006
Ha! I finished! Wee!

Okay, I kow you like, JUST updated, but let's be honest: I'm really hooked on this story now. I really REALLY want to read more, and I'm dead serious when I now say that you have to update, and *soon*!

I liked the little plushie scenario. Very cute. And, WTF, does Kid Flash AND this Thomas person like Kitty now? Sheesh, it's probably just me, but it seems like everyone has feelings for Raven and Kitty.

And I totally noticed that you named her Kitty Pryde. Are you insinuating that she's the same character as the one in X-men? Or did you just randomley name her. I dunno, but Kitty Pryde is (obviously, hence my pen-name) my favorite character of the X-men, so yay! She and Kitty, though aren't much alike, I must say...

ANYWAYS...you must update soon! Like, NOW!
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 12 . 3/21/2006
This is getting really interesting, here!

Okay, these hybrid people are really smart (I hate them for that...they keep making things so difficult!). Every time they get evaded, they just come up with something else that's hard to counter! Which, of course, is why I totally cannot wait to read more!

It sounds REALLY stupid but, are Swarm and Thomas a couple or something? I don't know, it just seems like that right now. And why does Thomas have pictures of Raven? That's definately odd.

And I'm really starting to get the feeling that Swarm likes Raven, because of how nicely he's been treating her (besides the fact that he does not want her raped or killed, and insists that she stay in *his* room, or somewhere else that's comfortable.). So many questions! I just have to keep reading...
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
I'm uber sorry that it took me so long to read more! And in the third or fourth chapter I noticed that you said something concerning me. Oh, that was so nice of you! I feel so special now! I'm so happy that I got to help in the production of any story!

Oh yeah, and this was a very nice group of chapters that I've read so far. As you can see, I've just finished chapter number seven, so I'll try to read more as soon as I can! It's going really well, too. I'm getting excited (but I'm worried about Raven!). Talk to you later!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 14 . 3/3/2006
You're welcome. And I did enjoy this chapter, it was great. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next one.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 13 . 2/17/2006
Good chapter, you just keep throwing in more and more stuff.