Reviews for Soul Bound
Cookiedow chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Why is this amazing story not being updates?
PrincessOfLiterature chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Awesome! I want more. I can't wait!
mintandtea chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Oh, I do hope you update this soon! This plot has such promise!
spriteth chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
You have a really interesting storyline, but i'm having a hard time reading the chapter because of the format - it's just painful on the eyes to try to work through these huge paragraphs. Try breaking them down into smaller ones.
Chrysanthemum3 chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
lol I like ))
Aya8 chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Is there any chance you'll be updating this soon? It's a terrific story! ~Aya
lilmissdiss chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
I really liked the story and I think you should update soon. I just posted my first story and if you get time i was wondering if you could check it out. I only have one chapter up so far and I'm just trying to get peoples opinion on it. Its calles The Game

thanks

lilmissdiss
LostScorpionGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
yeah! they are so cute !
DarkFadingMemory chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I really liked this! It was so good, I will definately read the next ones! Sure they are not in love yet, but who would expect that? Lol, that was funny!
Aqua Blue chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
This has a lot of potential. Update!

*Aqua Blue
Aya8 chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
You haven't updated this since Christmas? It's really great, I'm surprised you don't have more reviews-though you do have a lot for only three chapters. It's really great. I like your writing style and didn't notice many mistakes. The story was so good I didn't need to be bothered with them! Awesome job! ~Aya (gypsybaby21)
Plum Blossoms chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
Mori! That was good! _ There was some spelling errors along with some sentences, and in the third chapter there was a sentence repeat near the ending. I hope you update soon!
Jenny Cullen chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Hey I love it great story so far. update soon please.
Starry chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Well, I think Draco has pretty hair, even if Ginny doesn't. Nice chapter! I like the canary from hell illiteration- I'll still totally remember that twenty years from now...

Cheers & Merry Chrismachannukwanzzikuh!

~Starry
Kaiyu Onibaba chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Hah, brilliant! I love the plot and definitely the whole story! It's really funny, too, and what's a good story without humour? Anyway, please update soon! *puppy dog eyes* I really want to know what happens next. ;D