Reviews for New to Me
XxAnimeLover14xX chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
WOW Fred moves fast. Poor Ron, he needs to step it up. What about Draco? WASN'T this going to be a Hermione & Draco fanfiction? OH well keep writing _
notlefmot chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
lildaisygirl24 chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
This is really funny so far. When are they going to school? Oh, and you never really described her new style at all. All I know is she was wearing a skirt. It would be great if you could describe it in a later chapter. I love it so far though. Fred is a naughty boy. Tsk, tsk. LOL He's got Angelina! Although, it is pretty hilarious when he's hitting on her. Well, keep up the good work and update soon!
KristenB29 chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
col this is so good
IFeltOnTom chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
It's very funny and very cute...I really like it so far..please continue!

GryffindorGirl14 chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
Woah. Some one is getting a little bit friendly. But its hilarious. Very good.
I-Mushi chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
Very cool idea. I like how Fred's here and a big character. Draco is coming up next chapter, right? Keep writing.

-niki :)
Immortal Cavechick chapter 2 . 6/5/2004

mastercreater chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
Hi! I absolutely LOVE this fic. LOL. I love all fics about the Weasley brothers crushing on Hermione. Do you mind reviewing my fic? It's called "Love Comes In The Strangest Ways". It's a Draco/Hermione romance fic though. It's alright if you don't like it... I still love your story.

Note of advice however; ALLOW ANONYMOUS REVIEWERS! It definately helped me on my story!:)
Karana Belle chapter 2 . 6/5/2004

this is so funny! i can't wait until they go to school, wait nevermind, i want more George and Fred in this fic! yes i do!

update soon please!

Karana Belle
notlefmot chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
Threthiel M. Belowen chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
Oh Please! I'm begging you to update soon! This is getting good!
Anigen chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
Dude man, dis is asome. I need to read more. How Dare Fredd. I mean first he starts feeling her leg and sticks his hand up her he squeases her butt. Get her to tel Ginny or somtin. Cause he is just messed up.

The Brutal Truth chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
Believable but not. You captured the emotions fine, but I didn't like how much time you spent writing about Hermione explaining about her abrupt departure at dinner. Fix it up.
lupin-luver-72 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
WOW! this is a great start to a story! I'm lovin' it! lol 1 question tho is this the summer before 3rd year? u may have said it in the story i didn't see but anyways i was just wondering!

lots of love!