Reviews for Life Goes On
vicky chapter 1 . 1/12
wow just wow you are the best writer I have ever seen in my entire life I am looking forward to reading more of your fanfictions please this is just wow I want to read more of your Fanfics I have an obsession with you and your fanfiction did I also mention I needed more of your fanfictions well I am doing that right now please I beg of you Thanks. This made me cry
sakurayuri89 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Wow, i really liked the story, especially if it is a mpreg story.. You are so good.. It given some impact on me.. Please do mpreg story more.. You become one of my mpreg story author.. Good luck and thanks!
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was so far from horrible it was the best. Honestly, this was my first ever Trigun fic, and let me tell you that I had a little breakdown when I saw this. Even though I've been reading fic's for a while I'm still innocent. I really loved this one, and it has been on my mind a lot since the first time I read it and I was a douche bag that didn't review, but better late than never. Did I tell you that this was awesome. And how I am about to fave it, because it is a fave of mine? Well, you are, awesome that is, and I will.
wolfnymph1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
good.
neokid93 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
nyahh i lurve it it is awesome! and it actually makes sense which is unusual for a mpreg yay!
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
think it good but id be really interested to see how those two would get on looking after a new born kid *heres me hoping theres gonna be more*
La Rhapsodia chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Oh, how happy I am to find this story here! This story is one of my absolute favorites! I've loved it even since I first read it over at The MPreg Archive. This is the story that sets the bar for my standards of mpreg quality! Thank you for existing and writing this story!
NeptuneIce chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
This is the first Trigun mpreg I've ever read, and I must say I am thoroughly pleased. I hate how most mpreg fics don't even bother with details of the birth, so this fic really made my night. Thank you for such a well writen story.
Lenadexil chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
oh wow it's really good i loved it! finally i found a vash mpreg one! *adds to faves so she can read it again*
BW chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Hmm. I've never taken the time to read an "Mpreg." story, as it is called, but in this case, I am very glad I did! This is (in my opinion, anyway:), a rather well-crafted story, with, as another reviewer put it, logical reasons for what happened. This is a unique story, and I thank you for sharing it with the weary VW fans who have searched so long-Rather cheezy, no!

In regard to the review placed by this "Scheisskopf" fellow: It's rather sad when a 20 year old has to anonymously flame against what is clearly labeled "Fan Fiction"; if they can't handle the irreality of the Fiction part, then they should at least have the tact to say what they have a problem with in a respectful tone.

With people like THAT running around, no wonder the rest of America has such a poor reputation with other countries...

I wish him/her the best of luck in getting over his/her ignorance:).

Don't let them get you down! This is a great story, and I hope you have fun with it!

Good luck!
alphawolf0226 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was one of the best mpregs I have ever read! And I tend to read a lot of them. Great story! It was the first Trigun fic that I have ever read, and now I'm hooked on it, like I am with so many other animes.

Favorites list!

~Alphawolf~
moi chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
O.O disturbing...
Child of the Dark Wood chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
dude awesome story! _ first trigun fic i've ever read...and i love it...*sighs* i just can't understand people who don't like stuff like this...oh well their lose :P hm i'm glad i chose your story to read...and it's nice to find an mpreg fic with an actual feesible reason behind the pregnancy (though i don't really care if its possible or not it's almost always awesome) *dances*
Trio-Spade chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
. . . I LOVE YOUR STORY! plz you have to do mor V&W PLZ!
Goth Child of Zyon chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
i liked it - its better writen than most attempsat this kind of story...