Reviews for Touch of Truth
tamagopants chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Good start! I hope you update soon, it's a really intersting and original idea. Perhaps you could stick in Watari somewhere? He's someone who's bound to have lots of dark secrets.
Cathy7 chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
Another great chapter. This is getting interesting.
Karana Belle chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
wow, all those secrets are so cool! well, not cool as in i'm glad it happened, but you understand. please update soon! and i wonder who is going to find out about the powers first?

Karana Belle
Cathy7 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Not bad at all. Keep up with the next chapters of this story. I'm glad I put your name in my Favorite Authors list because you made lots of great and amazing stories.
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
this was funny. and i hope that Alanis is okay, she seems like such a nice girl in the game.

Yeah, there was a little, itty bit of Aila/Jacques in there, even if they weren't in the chapter!

i really want to see what the combo attack is going to be, and Landis is in it! he is one of my favorite characters!

hope you update soon!

Karana Belle
Captain Spam chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Well, when I first started reading this *and even now* I'm a little confused as to why you've grouped this under the "horror" genre, but I figure you're probably going to explain it late anyways so that's okay.

There aren't many stories focusing on Alanis, so it's nice to see this especially from her perspective. I also like how you focus on the lesser characters. Are you planing on using any of the couples you mentioned later in your story? I'd love to see! (Thomas/Cecile and Aila/Jacques is my favorite!)

And I won't lie; I got a real kick out of Landis' practical joke. Please update soon!