Reviews for Stripped
RWB chapter 11 . 7/29/2007
“You will forgive the young one, and forget what has happened,” Kreela said, waving her paw in front of her.

“I will forgive the young one and forget what has happened,” Basil repeated blankly.

This was a great story until this happened. Jedi can only affect the weak of mind with their "brainwashing", and Basil is quite the opposite. I can live with it, but it kinda took away some of the greatness of the fic. ;_;
The Mouse Avenger chapter 15 . 8/12/2006
A great ending to a great story! :) Although I was a little sad when Ben's mom died... :( Otherwise, it was wonderful! (claps)

Oh, & my Ben story is up! Feel free to read & review it! ;)
The Mouse Avenger chapter 14 . 8/10/2006
Finally! Another chapter! :D

They found Chester's hideout, eh? Can't wait to see what happens next! XD

Oh, & Ben's story is finished! :D Should be uploaded shortly. ;)
The Mouse Avenger chapter 13 . 2/19/2006
Great chapter! Can't wait to see more! _
The Mouse Avenger chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
Yippee! Another great chapter!
Elen chapter 11 . 11/3/2005
hahahaha! _ Jedi...nice there! I like this a lot! keep it coming!
lightening816 chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
So far this is fantastic! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
AaylaSecura chapter 11 . 8/18/2005
This was... definitely weird. A Star Wars/Great Mouse Detective crossover? Interesting. Is the Jedi mouse supposed to be based upon any of the characters from the actual movies? If so, who? This is definitely becoming more intense. Though I noticed that, for one length of the story, you had "Ben" spelled "Bed." You might want to watch you're typing. Other than that, however, it was pretty good. Keep up the good work. And update soon.
The Mouse Avenger chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
To think it would come down to this...

The first time I read this story, I had no idea you would be putting a mouse Jedi in this story, complete with powers!

Not that I have a problem with that, mind you. I actually think the Jedi thing is pretty cool. :D

(LOL, I'm surprised I didn't think of something like that!)

Nice...no, GREAT chapter! Do write more! :D

(And yes, Ben's story is still being worked on. I haven't forgotten about it.)

(BTW, Kreela reminds me of my own GMD fanfic character Madame Ratburn!)
Kylie Basil chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
Great story dude.
The Mouse Avenger chapter 10 . 8/2/2005
Yea1 Another great chapter!

Do keep up the good work! :)
AaylaSecura chapter 10 . 7/31/2005
It's about time you updated! ;) I've been waiting for a while. This is a really good story so far, and I can't wait to see more. I'm somewhat anxious to know what's going to happen to James, though, seeing as how he followed her, probably to the bar. Anyway, update soon. I'll be waiting. And keep up the good work! D
AaylaSecura chapter 8 . 3/16/2005
Forgot to say, James sounds like a cute mouse. He's pretty cool, but I have a hunch about him. ;)
AaylaSecura chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
Hey. Great story. I hope to see more of it soon. I can't wait to see what you put in it next. Update soon!
erosgirl chapter 9 . 1/9/2005
ME WANT NEXT CHAPTER! NOW!