Reviews for F l a s h l i g h t
The Golden Orchid chapter 35 . 4/3
WOW. Just...wow. That was exhilarating.

I've read a TON of mediator fan fictions, but I can say without a doubt that this was by far the BEST one. Heck, even Meg Cabot couldn't have done a better job with this!

Honestly guys, you two are just something else. Thank you SO much for writing this.

I am deliriously happy that i got to read this entire story in less than 3 days...what with life getting in the way and all. I sacrificed a ton of sleep because I was so hooked!

Each chapter was deliciously long, and left me hungry for the next one. From Ten things I hate about you to Lord of the rings to Pedo Michael Jackson references...there wasn't a dull moment.

There were some parts that made me feel like I was IN Suze's shoes you know? She was flawed, yet perfect. Vulnerable, but so very strong.

You guys had me crying one minute and in the next few lines, I'd be cackling like a goose on happy pills.

A good story has loopholes in its plot, as I'm sure yours did. But you managed to fill those loopholes with perfect reasoning and even better descriptions, making me wonder if you, Lolly and Hayley, ARE Meg Cabot herself. I mean, both of you have her genius mind and her genius writing skills. It makes me want to sneak up on you, pull out my invisible weapon and bust you saying, "HA! I knew you were Meg Cabot in two people!" Did that make any sense? *snickers*

I love happy endings and if not happy endings then atleast some closure, but I think that has something to do with me being a girl :P That being said, I think your story had both happy endings and closure which is why it's close to perfection. The SIA busted some serious ghost ass. GO SUZE!

But honestly, when Suze chose Paul over Jesse, I was devastated. I was always under the impression that they'd work it out somehow. She, however, made her choice and it was for the best.

Paul is...well, Paul is Paul. But like you said, she never felt more like Suze Simon than when she was with him. And that's all that matters, right? To love and be loved by someone who sees past your flaws and makes you want to be better.

Jesse leaving in the last chapter broke my heart. God, the tears are all dried up on my cheeks. But it was closure. And there were no hard feelings. So you spared my heart some serious pain...

This book needs to be on the shelves. Meg Cabot gave us Suze and Jesse. You gave us Suze and Paul.

So thank you Lolly and Hayley! I love you both SO FUCKING MUCH for writing this!
lime chapter 35 . 1/14
Yeesh. Lolly, u sound a lot like a Paul - Suze lover... Which.. I don't actually.. But your stories are always that GOOOOOOOD! I like Jesse - Suze cuz.. Jesse is more innocent, as Suze, and he's so pure.. plain pure.. And Susannah fits perfectly with HIM. Not that selfish creep PAUL SLATER. I laughed a lot in one of the stories in which, you know, has many parts where Jesse (alive) called Paul as SLATER lol :P it was funny, that cute rivalry between them XD :P
Guest chapter 35 . 9/15/2013
Best mediator fanfic, love the end.
I-N-S-A-N-E I-C-E-C-R-E-A-M chapter 35 . 7/13/2013
Wow! You kno, if u changed the characters names and did some changes to make your own characters I would happily buy this book at the bookstore! I mean, its awesome and, well, its better than some of the books I've read about ghosts, I can assure u! Plz write another story soon! Lov Lizzy!
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 35 . 7/2/2013
OMG I R KIDDING ME! WHATS THIS STORY DOING ON THE INTERNET WHEN IT SHOULD BE ON SHELFS AND IN STORES! This is simply amazing, u r such a talented writer. I was a JS fan but now that ive read this im PS ALL THE WAY! Amazing job. Hope and wish their was a squel to more of the SIA adventures :)
bubblegum04 chapter 35 . 4/21/2013
Oh my gosh. I can not believe this. It is over. O.O ahh! I cant believe this. This was a wonderful story. It is so professional. It was amazing. You guys are amazing writers. Very amazing. I loved this story. It taught me to never run crom my fears, to just face it. I loved it. But at the beginning i thought Suze was acting immature. Im like oh gosh Suze! Lol. But then i was like if i went through this i may have acted the same way lol. But when she ended up with Paul i was so shocked. I didnt expect that. And that was such a good twist. I thought she was going to end up with Jessie. But thats not it i mean with Burt being a shifter. For a while i thought that Mr. Head was a shifter and he was the one that killed them and Burt was there by accident. But i knew that the other three had done something bad. What i really loved about this story was the mystery and how you gave the clues. I mean they came at the right time. I tryed to put in the peices in the puzzle. The most surprising part for me was when Jessie went away. My eyes were starting to get misty. No lie there you can ask my parents lol P anywho love this story so thank you. Lovies also jack was sooo cute lovies
LozzaDaMonstaGurl chapter 35 . 1/1/2013
Best story ever,
It intrigued me the whole time and i felt the emotions,
it was as good as if not better then the actual Mediator stories :)
nikkitw chapter 35 . 11/25/2012
I loved this story so much. And sadly I just started reading it a week ago. I discovered this story soooo late.
You two have written the story with such perfection. And I'm a total SuzeXPaul fan! :)
Angel4eva-15 chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
Oh my god this is like the best story! I would review every chappie but am just too excited to read the next one.

I have a theory that well since no source of fire was found I was wondering if it was indeed a shifter that generated the fire and killed those 4 boys? So yeah ill go read more :)
Guest chapter 35 . 7/19/2012
Ah, just reread this thing after all these years. You know this is one of the few fanfics that I actually though about and was honestly looking specifically for it?

Sidenote: I can't believe I didn't catch this years ago, but Hayley, I was at SMU while you were at TCU. Crazy!

Hope the both of you are doing great!
YOUR FIC ROCKS BUT I CAN'T chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
Okay.

Your fanfic is awesome. probably d best mediator one i've ever read.

But i CAN't. Anymore.

I'm SO TIRED OF SIZE's babbling. her 'UH AND UMM's. SHE JUST- she - IM SO TIRED OF HER. I HATE D 'POOR LITTLE SUZE' phase. WHEN SHE EXPLODED IN THE LAST CHAPTER, i thought 'ALl IS WELL.' but she's just SO WEAK. JUST STAND UP FOR HERSELF ALREADY. STOP BABBLIF WITH PAUl. EVERY SINGLE TIME I SHE EVEN STARTS SO STAND UP FOR HERSELF, ONE LOOK, and she's gone. again. REDUCED TO BABBLING. SSSTTTOOOOPPPPP ITTTTT!

im sick of it. shes not taking things seriously. one look, and previous things forgotten, she goes in to um and uhh state and everything is a joke. like she goes 'ahh! okay! just laugh at poor suze!' in a WIMPY way.

Suze is not wimpy. i am sick of it, and i want to stop, but i cant. THIS FIC IS JUST TOO GOOD.

I just hate d new suze.
SelinaShadow chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
supper cool i read the hole storry but forgot to review untill... like 4 days latter so here i am telling you that i loveeeed the story it had everything
LadyLaide chapter 34 . 9/1/2011
Oh and just to add, although it was a bit disappointing Suze ended up with Paul as I can't stand him and just love Jesse. It was great none the less.

I also saw a lot of similarities between this and the original books, like with Jesse moving on because Suze was finally happy and didn't need him any more just like Suze's Dad in the books.

That's all. Story still rocked though.
LadyLaide chapter 35 . 9/1/2011
Loooove it :) You did really well to keep me interested throughout the story. I just love the little touches you had in the story of funny moments between Suze & Jack as that made the tension a little more bearable.

Another thing I love are your author notes, they fully have me laughing. :D
Gia chapter 35 . 8/31/2011
is a really good fanfic,I LOVE IT.

Great Job!I especially love how you ended it.
1,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »