Reviews for The First Cut
evilbuffyfan4eva chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Oh I wish this continued. I want to see Buffy go back to her some what normal life that involved Angel. This truely is a lovely bit of writing and the emotion could be felt. Loved it!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Aw,

but what about Connor? Gunn? Fred and Dawn and Xander...

lol sry but nothing but perfect happiness really leaves alot open.
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Oh. wow. I stumbled across this and was enchanted with the description. I did read the fic you mentioned you got the idea from and while it did startle me, it was an excellent starting point for your fic. Excellent job!
angelsno1slayer chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
excellent story
StillHoldingOnBA chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Your fic is great...I love B&A happy endings. They should be together and even though I like Spike i think is a good thing he's dead and Great fic. Congratulations!

Take Care
Kastia chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I really liked this story. Short, emotional, but eventually happy. I love happy BA endings.
tankbbg chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I Loved it! Good job!
ba always chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Damn... your stories are getting more and more depressing each time (well, your B/A ones at least). But a good sort of depressing - the bittersweet angst that comes with the B/A relationship. *Sigh* It was great! So very heartbreaking... and with a great fluffy ending too!
miss-ange chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
this story is so well written

im addicted to ur BA stories! haha

anyway keep up the good work
kg chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
very good stuff,need I say more? ok now I love when you do angels pov but you havent done buffy in a while,please do just a lil buffy pov?please?
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
This is a terrifying rollercoaster of a story. If I have complaints, it's that the ending was too abrupt and I was cheated out of reading about the death of Spike. A contract works for me (although it would have been supremely satisfying for me to read about Angel killing Spike personally) but without details it's a little flat. However, the rest of the story is truly gripping, the drama, tension and emotion flawlessly executed. I'd give this a B.
fischergirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I usually don't even bother with suicide stories because I don't find them very accurate, but yours was very believable. Very touching story, great job!