Reviews for Dead on Arrival
Char-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
that was so sad :( but so good!
HollyMahogany chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Right now I can honestly say that I am stunned. I have recently come to love Jono and Ange, not to mention Jubilee and the whole Gen-X group, and this is an amazing piece of work.

Its like you can feel the ache and sadness that he is feeling not only because he lost a dear friend, but what he feels for Paige.

Keep up the great work!
Morsmordre Maiden chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wow. I really got tears in my eyes reading that. Jono is such a sad character. As frustrated as I get with him, I still feel terrible for him. This has Jono written all over it. Figuratively, I mean. Great work.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Oh wow... you never fail to amaze me! This was just.. wow I loved, loved it! If it were up to me I'd like chain you to a desk and make you write nonstop! _ This was awesome My cousin has a couple of comics w/ Paige, Skin, Jubes, and Chamber together and I loved them- they were so cool I was sad when they killed Angelo off even though I hadn't read too many comics with him (and... now apparently I won't be anytime soon. lol) But this was just totally awesome When this first happened in the comics I was hoping for a story like this *hug* You're so great

I think someone explained the whole "Torres" "Epinonoza" thing to me... said something about Angelo getting accused of something so they changed his last name as an alias or something along those lines... why they didn't change it back for his tombstone kinda confuses me. Course... I don't know if that's right- that's just what I was told. lol

But yeah Chamber is awesome (or was.. I only got partway through the WeaponX storyline w/ him in it before I lost my job and couldn't afford comics for awhile so yeah.. I don't really know what happened to him) but I loved what I was reading anyway He was so cool :) Shame about Angelo though.

_

But yeah.. you gotta be tired of my long winded review by now. Awesome ficcy You really deserve more reviews on ALL your stories This rocked
Taurus chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I KNOW what was Marvel THINKING with the "Torres?" Wasn't Torre his ex-girlfriend's name? Sigh...Marvel gets more disappointing by the moment.