Reviews for Mortal Immortality
GNatGirl13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012

I wondered if that was what the title meant
MusicMagicMurder chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Aw, I love Anya stories. She's so funny. Not many can pull her character off, but you did great! It felt just like a real Buffy episode!
nicole ashlie chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
very sweet story.
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
This has been nominated at Fractured Fairytales Awards for the following categories:

Poster Child for Vengeance

Giggle-Snort-Fall On The Floor

Please notify us if you're accepting the nomination.
MBB chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
very sweet, and very in-character :-)
See Jane Write chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
LMAO! That was so funny and so in character. I loved it!
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
WOW! Just...wow.

I loved it. Yes I teared up again. lol

xx

Kat.
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
This was so gorgeous and it's absolutley begging for more! There is a huge lack in the Anya/Xander fic department, especially kidfic, so you need to continue this. The only small criticism is that whiel Anya is characterized very well for the most part, you might want to lighten up on it just a little, as she grew out of her literality a bit in the later seasons. Still, your characterization was really good. I can imagine Anya being like that in labour, and it's kind of a scary thought. I loved Anya's last line A LOT. Please continue this!
miss-ange chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
yay! a baby.. anyway is this a ficlet or a whole story! i really liked it tho
Lolly6 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
This is such a great stroy, good i'm going to have nightmares about ice cream and pickles... anyway you Anya seemed so real especially when she was giving birth and kissed the anesthesiologist! i thought that was great.

is there going to be more to this or was it just a one shot? cause it works well either way.

Hope to read more of your stuff soon...

Lolly
Shpadoinkle chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Very cute. Good Anya voice.

I usually try to forget Hell's Bells existed, so I don't have difficulty pretending. I wish they let them stay together. *pouts*
BloodRedHolli chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I adored this story. Very Anya like. It was terrific.
Angela chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Great Story! You're channelling Anya very well, one of the most difficult characters to do and you did so well.

Keep writing.
buffygrl82 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Aww, that was so adorable. :D Nice job. Not to push, just a suggestion, maybe later on a follow up to it, kinda a mini look into Anya's life as a mother and how she learns even more about human immortality. :) Great job.