Reviews for Days of Thunder
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 8 . 5/3/2007
And no update in sight. *ears droop disappointedly* I want to find out what happens next!
StormyWolfBowler chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
OH OH OH! Great story, getting better by the minute! Really can't wait for an update so please hurry, the anticipation is killing me! ;D
Shiek927 chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
Remember me? Probably not, But you should continue your story! Your first one(invisable) was such a classic and this one will be one too!
Claire chapter 8 . 5/17/2005
oh, i love this! youre going tocontinue with it, right? right? this means skinners a werewolf now, i take it... hmm, invisible werewoelf, very interesting! i like it a lot, please continue!
Shiek927 chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
Will you continue this story? It just feels to good to pass up.
Revolutionjack chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Add me to the DTG, call me Tykell
Steffi-333 chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
HA ha ha! Skinner is such a dingbat sometimes I swear! Lol... but we all love him anyway don't we? *hugs Skinner plushie*

Great chapter! The action was brilliant! And I loved the little stand-off between Jekyll and Sawyer... and later when Dorian finally showed up... he was just OOZING sex! I was drooling... seriously!

Update soon!

Steffi

xoxo
Shiek927 chapter 7 . 12/7/2004
PLEASE!
Shiek927 chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
ARRG! Update Update Update Update Update!
Shiek927 chapter 8 . 11/19/2004
PLEASE Update! All this waiting is driving me crazy!
Shiek927 chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
Please continue! I can't wait to see what happens!
Artemis Gray chapter 8 . 10/30/2004
Where did Dorian go? Am loving this and I hav just read Invisibility, v. good. Please update soon. What will Dorian do about Mina and Jekyll. he is so sexy.

Artemis
Faust chapter 8 . 10/17/2004
yeah..you know that quote Jekyll said to Tom reminds me of how Van Helsings says and I quote not very well " Did they tell you how much silver to pour into each bullet to kill me? But hey Jekyll was scratched woulden't he become then a freaky Hyde/werewolf hellraiser? update soon,oh yeah and KILL DAVIS PLEEZE PUT HIM OUT OF SUFFERING,and exorcise Dorainor something for pete's sake.
Shiek927 chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
Great Chapter! Continue Soon!
Hiril Moon chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
Hmm... So, in this story we have Rash!Sawyer and INSANE!Inventor. Hey, I like doing those!