Reviews for A Chance for Change
Wasser1 chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Amazing story
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
The ivory-handled blade? I'm no star wars expert, but I remember reading in a few places that the braid was cut with the student's lightsaber
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
Really excellent story did not to stop reading but sad it came to end it was fantastic.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
Really good story did not want to stop reading but sad it came to end it was good.
Mararsi chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Interesting reaction of Ani. I can't wait to see if it precipitates his fall to the dark side or redemption to the light.
Katerinaki chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
That's it? Wow, I was expecting more. It seems like Obi-Wan's story is only just STARTING. I liked this story. I've read Chosen Obi-Wan a few times. I would definitely put this story as one of the better, more creative ones. I'm glad that Qui-Gon didn't just find out about Obi-Wan and that you didn't go the easy way and smooth everything out between those two. I think both would've been too stubborn to do that.

I just have one thing to point out. I noticed a few times that when you wanted to use the past tense of the verb "spin", you used "span". That's not actually the proper verb. It should be "spun". "Obi-Wan SPUN on his boot heel and stomped off..." You also had a few places where words were misspelled and a few grammar errors. Maybe just read things through again before posting them.

I really must commend you on your Yoda. Most people have great difficulty capturing his unique grammar and sentence structure for long periods of talking. For the most part, you were able to find a good balance of coherence. There were just a few places where that slipped up. Believe it or not, it happened more where Yoda only had ONE line, rather than a long speech. Go figure!

Anyways, marvelous job. I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you.
May the Force be with you,
tachike chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
Oh god, I absolutely loved this. Why does it have only 187 reviews? It deserves so many more. The way you portray Obi-Wan is just amazing. He's not falling all over himself to still please Qui-Gon nor is he wallowing in all the selfpity and betrayal. Though I have to admit I'm getting a bit scared of Anakin here with the way he's hiding himself so well no one seems to sense it beside Yoda and Obi. Don't quite understand why Palpatine is still encouraging him though. He said something about thinking Anakin was the Chosen one for two years, but four have passed right? He must know that turning Anakin won't be enough to go against the 'real' Chosen one right? confused...guess I'll just go and read the sequel.
sazza-da-vampire chapter 19 . 2/13/2011
O. M. G.

This is absolutely fantastic. I am in awe of your ability to weave a tale of such scope - though the paragraphs are sometimes a little difficult to track on-screen.

I LOVE Obi-as-the-Chosen-One fics, as few of them as there are, and I didn't expect this to be one when I read the summary.

As I said - wonderful story. Here's hoping there's a sequel... :D
The Anonymous Reviewer chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
It was pretty interesting. I definitely wanted to keep reading it once I got past the initial slowness. You made Obi-Wan a mary-sue, but hey, whatever.

The problem is, I wanted a conclusion. I kinda feel cheated out of a proper ending. If you're going to do a sequel, and I HIGHLY suggest you do, please make the ending a little more... complete.

It was interesting enough and kept me reading. I recommend you go back and fix some of the spelling and grammar errors. I sincerely hope that you make a sequel soon. It feels as though the story has been left half-baked the way it is now.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 19 . 6/1/2009
Great fic! The begining was a bit slow, but after a few chapters I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen.

Qui-Gon needs to be slapped O_o
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 19 . 2/27/2007
yeah great story now i'm on to reading the squeal.
Valkarious chapter 19 . 11/12/2006
Awesome story keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter :D!
Nelarun chapter 19 . 8/8/2006
Wow! this is awesome. well was. Oh who really cares. this story was amazing.

Ashden is so cute, you portrayed the eight year old perfectly! Well done.

SereneNuit chapter 19 . 6/18/2006
I know you finished this ages ago, but I'm just getting around to reading the last two chapters.

A bit of a bittersweet ending for Obi and Qui. I hope they out their differences. I have a feeling that the survival of the Jedi might depend on it.

I've enjoyed reading this piece. Thank you for sharing it with us.
charie chapter 19 . 6/7/2006
Love this story. Can't wait for the sequel.