Reviews for Love Equals Sacrifice
GGFAN chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
Please write a sequel. Great story
gsrlvr4eva87 chapter 32 . 7/8/2012
Love this story. Love the bond between the gilmore girls n their men. Hope jess gets if not 100% better close to it then. Cant wait to see the reaction frm everyone when lorelai let's the cat outta the bag about the baby! Even tho it's been a while am sorry to hear bout ur loss. Hope to get an update soon.
JavaJunkie2013 chapter 32 . 7/30/2010
is there a sequal?
kylielink chapter 32 . 5/3/2010
loved this story
VioletRaysOfSunshine3492 chapter 32 . 3/17/2009
i love this story i remeber reading it years ago and it being my fave, so i read it again 2day

lol n u had 299 reviews n thats an annoying number n i wanted to ne numbr 300

i hope u write a sequel

bye
Lana chapter 32 . 7/4/2008
Words cannot express the sorrow, heartache, and unfairness you must be feeling. But hopefully your love didn't equal sacrifice. I hope it was beautiful and pure.
sunny214 chapter 32 . 6/6/2008
My last words on this are:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I is a great story and it is easy to read and you cant stop til you comes to the end. Thankfully all chapters were done and I didnt have to wait which would have been hard.

Thank you again, I wish you all the best!
sunny214 chapter 28 . 6/6/2008
As much as I like it when they are happy and planning the wedding I must admit I was waiting for the drama and the angst. As I sayed before I am a drama queen and I can not get enough angsty scenes with Jess and Luke. Most of all for the views insight of their souls. And you cant get them when they are happy so I love it when Drama is involved. The deep down feelings which they only show when they are despaired. And then in the end the big reconcilation!
sunny214 chapter 17 . 6/6/2008
At first I thought that Babette and all were giving up to Taylor but then the biding begin and I love that Jackson and Sookie try to help Luke and that the town was on Lukes was about time for them to choose the right side.

I am amazed how you can write all of these different charakters and get them all right and true. Although it is Richard or Babette (with this little lines) or Luke or Jess it is always true to their heart and soul.
sunny214 chapter 16 . 6/6/2008
Jess tell them my exact thoughts I have about these people of Stars Hollow. I like that this time Jess is defending Luke with all his passion just as Luke did at his arrival. And the scene in the hospital with Luke and Lorelai is so bittersweet. And it is Luke at his best. When he awakes an Lorelai is not there he starts to worried about her if anything is alright with her. This man has a heart of pure gold.
sunny214 chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
That was Rory how I like her. The pain in the neck is gone. I cant stop telling you how beautiful and truthful you write the feelings between Lorelai and Jess. Lorelai finally realise and see the great man in Jess and Jess allows her to see this other side of him. And their feelings and worries for Luke you hit just the right tone for the gesture and words.

And I am so glad Luke is alive!
sunny214 chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

What are you doing to Luke? Poor Luke! You really makes it worse and worse for him. And poor Jess, has nobody left. I must confess that I absolute love it. Yes I am a bit of a drama queen. And you doing so great it is a really rollercoaster and I am really enjoying the ride!
sunny214 chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
OOH how sweet the hug and the kiss between Luke and Lorelai was. You have the talent to write a scene like this so good that I can totally visual imaging it.

And few Rory scenes and lots of great scenes with our big Teddybear Luke. I love when you wrote about Lorelai and Luke. You perfectly capture their relationsship. That they will always be there for another.

I guess it is not easy to write Lorelay because she is so unusual (I love her for that) but you write her so true to character it is amazing.

sunny214 chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Yes, just as I had hope for. Lorelai rocks! Sorry but Rory starts to get on my nerves with her whiny behavior. That could be because she isnt my favorite character on the is more of quite the opposite. I dont hate her but she can be a pain in the neck.

But I love the Luke Jess scenes where he pleaded Luke to let him go home. This two tough on the outside/weak on the inside mens share their moments together is really beautiful and I wish more of these scenes to come.
sunny214 chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
In this chapter I like how you wrote Rory and Luke. It is totally in character that they both want the best for him and doesnt realise that these nurses and doctors have to do what they do. Jerry I like very much. He is a warmhearthed person and have to be hard but fair to his patient. For the next chapter I want a good talk from Lorelai to Luke and Rory to clear their mind. I will see. And I hope that Jess stays with Luke so we have more Luke/Jess scenes than Jess/Rory scenes.