Reviews for Amalgamation
Zeef chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Wow, that's an interesting story.
rogueyroo chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
its really sad, and i got the humor)

but it really makes since, how must it feel to not be able to yourself?

i think you did a great job
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Aww, Rogue! This was sweetly sorrowful, and I loved every word of it. Good job!

-SkyRogue
BeatMe-BreakMe chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Beautifully bloody angsty fic...

I love the raw emotion in angst fics, they have to be there or else the story has no pizzaz.

This story had plenty of it... and I love the twist-if thats what you meant to put in, if not, sorries -

Rogue has a psyche of herself in her head? Or is she just talking to herself? And... not to be a completely idiotic illiterate fool, but that word, cacophony... friggen' bleedin' awesome.

-dances around- anyways, I love this, Sure there are tons and tons of 'slit my wrists' stories on in all different genres and moods but jeez... I really like this one... cause Rogue is a bit twisted and definately sad, and you captured that emotion dead-on in this fic... Hope to see another one from you as I am scanning through X-men evo fics!
Raevy chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
really a great piece of writing. you managed to pack a lot into such a short work and make a believable self-injury/suicide fic. awesome!
Ice Queeny chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
That's very dark, but pretty darn good. Congrats. Good job.
Rynn Abhorsen chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I like it. Most authors who try to do self-mutilation stories, especially with complex characters like Rogue, end up being whiny. This one wasn't. You captured the emotions of a cutter really well. (I would know, trust me)

Rynn
Kaylariana chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Oh. I never thought anyone would have the guts to write a story such a this. You MUST write how everyone deals with it! I must know, will they care? Will they notice she is gone? YOU MUST WRITE MORE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. *A hyper extreme X-Men evolution fan begging you to write more*
dra-cenah chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
great story really great i honestly thought that was brilliant it was kind of short but still a great peice of work keep up the good work
DemonRogue chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
it was great alot of people try and depict rogues powers when it comes to the people in her head...i like the way you did it!
UniAniGi chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
The only phrase I can think of to express my reaction to this little ficlet would be highly inappropriate, that's just how shocking it is. Just... wow. You've got your tragedy and angst down really well, to instill that kind of emotion. Just a little more than two thousand words, and I'm completely awestruck at what you managed to put in. Truly amazing.

I'm no stranger to reading suicide fics, but usually they tend to be vague and at often times quite meaningless. But this... this is in a class all on its own. Weird and slightly funny indeed, to get lost inside yourself, and to lose sight of who you really are. And, of course, very, very tragic.

Heh, yeah, I'm reeling a bit, but I'll manage. P

Once again, this was really, really good, and a heavily impacting fic. And I guess all I can say now is, buh-bai!
41eugoR chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Wow that was so intense and *sniff* tragic. Good work!