Reviews for Finding You
Kat chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Jesus Christ ALMIGHTY, that was one HHELL of a foreword.

i agree with every word of it. EVERY FUCKING WORD.

I don't really inderstand the storyline though.

(this is not a flame, i repeat, abort, this NOT a flame)XD
Northgalus2002 chapter 18 . 3/9/2009
I have glanced through this story off and on for quite a while. It is quite depressing to read as all of the 'munks (with the possible exception of Jean) go through hell in one form or another.

Alvin-Pressed into being a child soldier, recently in hiding with two OC's wanting to go home. Meanwhile Dave and the others think he's dead.

Theodore-Held by Jut and seeing his fellow captives get abused.

Simon-Not kidnapped, but loses all interest in study and inventing fights with Dave and everyone else.

Brittany-Forced into child labor, and possibly into worse.

Eleanor-Brainwashed into being a prostitute and turned against her family thinking they held her back because she was the fat one.

Jeanette-The only 'munk more or less unscathed. She continues to speak out on behalf of abducted children. She also hopes that they will be reunited.

I really can't get into this fic because it keeps shifting back and forth between various characters, and there's no ray of hope that suggests that there could be a way out for the 'munks. I can't even say I would hope for a reunion at the end, because the 'munks have been shattered in one way or another, and they wouldn't be able to give each other support.

It's your fic and not mine, and if you want to finish it go ahead. I wish you well. I'm just voicing my opinion.
Fenris2.1 chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Wow. Can't believe I left an even slightly positive review last time I looked into this story. Learn grammar skills. They make you look like you know what you're doing. That is all.
LadyRaven-321 chapter 18 . 7/16/2008
This chapter seems a little brief. Can't wait to read what happens next though.
17LIONS chapter 18 . 7/16/2008
that was it
Guest chapter 17 . 2/21/2008
Good Lord... after reading this story, I have disturbing images in my head, I know I'm going to have some weird, acid-trippy dreams tonight, and I can NOT believe what you did to Elenore!

Damn I may need some serious therapy after reading this... smut...
just another chipmunk fan chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
reggaeshiko-tama,

I'm glad that there are people like you who have the creativity and energy to put your thoughts into print. However I cannot continue to read your story past this chapter. I'm no professional writer by any stretch of the imagination, however I am a avid reader. The premise of your tale is very interesting, but your writing style is for lack of a better word, dreadful. It feels like I am reading a constant stream of thought that is occasionally interupted by some dialouge. The constant jumping around within the chapters is also very detrimental to the flow of the story. Another big problem with your story is character development. As a fan of the Chipmunks from childhood, I know each of their basic characteristics and personalities. But how would a person unfamiliar with them perceive them? Why would your readers identify or sympathize with them? Regarding some of your original characters. Reggae, Anique, Andre, Treffsday, Jet, and Lerone mean nothing to me as I know almost nothing about them. Like you I read RavenChild's stories. Notice how in 'To Lose Yourself' she spends the first two chapters introducing the readers to Simon Seville. By the end of chapter three, she had created a bond between Simon and the reader. I don't know about you, but I was hooked by that time. With your story however I have no reason to care about any of the actors. Please, don't be insulted by this critique. I just felt that a honest review was called for. Since you seem to have a rather "interesting" way of dealing with critics, I have chosen to remain anonymous. I will tell you however that I'm a American. Although I have no problem with you injecting politics into a fiction story, I must point out that in many parts of the world you would not have the freedom to do so.
person chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
racist
Fenris2.1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I like the story, though I am a Bush-man myself. One bit of constructive criticism: don't open so harshly as it might turn away readers. You don't need to remind them that they don't actually have to read your story by using twisted, incorrect interpretations of the law (sorry, lawyer-in-training). As I said, though, good story.
LadyRaven-321 chapter 17 . 7/28/2007
What a neat plot twist you've got there...poor Ellie...Keep up the great work!
Spiritofdawolf chapter 16 . 7/14/2007
Oh, thank goodness Alvin's alive. I was just so heartsick after I read chapter 9. This story is pretty intense. I also have a story swimming in my head that's in relation to this story and Raven Child's story. It's been inspired by both this story and "To Lose yourself". It's kinda the same as both stories mixed together in a sense, but what happens to the kidnapped chipmunk is completely different, however it's still horrible what happens to him.
LadyRaven-321 chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
Aww, I hope Simon's brothers and Jeanette's sisters are found soon...Great chapter...looking forward to reading the next chapter...
LadyRaven-321 chapter 15 . 5/11/2007
Great chapter...can't wait to read what happens next!
LadyRaven-321 chapter 14 . 9/16/2006
It's great you are showing a little more in what is happening to Theodore and Eleanor. Update soon so we can read what happens to the other characters and if the Chipmunks and Chipettes are ever going to be reunited!
LadyRaven-321 chapter 13 . 9/9/2006
Awesome...glad to see you are back now! The story is certantly picking up now...the plot is coming nicely...Keep up the great work!