Reviews for The Knight and the Maiden
CatOfTheShadowsKP chapter 9 . 7/29/2017
Omg, please, I know it has been years, but update this story! It's AMAZING, I simply love it and I would like to know how it ends. So again, please update!
CatOfTheShadowsKP chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
AAAAAAAA great chapter, I love it!
Excalibur 3 I really love this team
And little rachel is soooo cute!
Fox-Sin chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
omg plzs update this is such a good story
tfobmv18 chapter 9 . 9/18/2008
I like it, but I wonder if anything will really change or if they'll just wake up as if from a dream. Please continue the story and update ASAP. Can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 9 . 4/12/2008
oh, wow...

this hasn't been updated in ages... are you going to finish?

i would absolutely love to see how this ends

so convoluted!

The Odd Little Turtle
bant chapter 9 . 2/26/2005
I HAVE READ BOTH STORIES AND THEY ROCK! UPDATE SOON! CUZ IT ROCKS!
BettYCrokeRfrmdeHooD chapter 9 . 1/17/2005
This story was not as good as the first story. Me and my friend find it kind of confussing! could you explain it a bit better to me this is my e-mail address pinkflossmint please tell me the main source to the story?
Lien-Wan chapter 9 . 1/3/2005
bonjour! wow i liked the previous story a lot! this story though has me a bit confused. i mean i like it ll in all bt i m just so lost. keep up the good work though!
airunicorn chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
wow, so amazing.
SnarkyKat chapter 9 . 9/23/2004
I am so lost... any chance you could cliff note the last nine chapters for me?
Leafee LeBeau chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
Great chappie! I love it! It's like a family story, and it's soo cute! Hm Kitty wanted to kill someone... who was it? Was it Lance? or was it Piotr for killing Illyana?

Illyana was soo cute! The way you made these chatacters make me love them even more! This is the best Kiotr story I'd ever read! If only there are more Kiotr stories on Evo verse rather then Lancitty. *sigh* Okay, I love it, Piotr is GREAT, he's soo sweet... I WANT him! Can I have him? C'mon, only for a night... Lol. Great Story, keep it up!
Amokitty chapter 9 . 9/14/2004
The thing I appreciate about this story the most is your take on the whole Kitty/Peter relationship. It's dramatic without being maudlin, and there's a feeling of tension that's palpable between those two. It ain't sweetness and light all the time is it? And yet... it's plain to see that Kitty and Peter genuinely love one another. The way they play off each other and their witty banter makes them seem like such a believable couple. You certainly make them have more in common than anything that's been shown in the Pryde & Wisdom pairing. This isn't your typical super hero story, you've made it a story about a Family, and I like that.

When asked if she ever wanted to kill someone Kitty replies "once". Who? When? C'mon, throw us some crumbs to tide us over... please? I also really liked Peter over-reacting about Illyana's injury. You have a real talent for writing emotionally charged scenes. Speaking of which, the flashback of Peter leaving was very powerful. I loved it. These two are so tormented!

I'm anxiously awaiting what's in store next, and especially when Belasco appears. I think things are gonna get pretty creepy. Thanks for A GREAT STORY.
Jeremy Harper chapter 9 . 9/9/2004
Again, another wonderful chapter. You just keep on getting better and better Lia. Nice, catty scene with Kitty and Emma. A full out catfight between the two, written by you, would be hysterical. As you know, I'm not too familiar with Gen X, but you made them all quite a likable group. Well, all save M, but I doubt she'd care what I thought about her. ;)

Man, if Peter was wound any tighter, you could run a bow across him stomach and play him like a violin. The flashback between him and Kitty was wrenching, and increases my curiosity about what exactly happened to drive Peter away. I must be obtuse, because I don't have one feasible guess, save that it can't just be mere grief, however intense it may be.

The Kurt/Amanda banter was fun, with an undercurrent of seriousness to it. They must be wondering what's wrong with Peter, though. They must not be use to him being so stressed, and the upcoming nuptials can't explain it all.

Nice final scene with Kitty's thoughts when she came home and Kitty with Illyana. Illyana is quite sharp. I hope Peter doesn't panic too bad next chapter.

Bravo! And thanks again for plugging 'Deathless' for me.

Talk to you soon,

Jeremy Harper
ishandahalf chapter 9 . 9/9/2004
why yes, isn't the chad and whitney thing EVER so amusing? i've just been cackling maniacally when i've been watching them lately... hell, i'm evil, i'm glad for their pain! mostly cuz they're annoying. well, at least chad gets to stretch his acting muscles, doing some other facial expression, not just that stupid "cool" look he always had. news flash, he ISN'T cool! ugh, i COMPLETELY agree with you on the new fox. he is NOT foxy AT ALL! and is it just me, or is his voice really high-pitched? whatever, the point is, i am counting the days until the old one comes back. the new theresa... shmeh, she's alright, i suppose. she DOES seem familiar, doesn't she? no clue where she's from. but she's grown on me a BIT, but i still loved the old one. so yup, she's pregnant - i'm REALLY hoping that one of the babies is ethans from when she drugged him, but i'm crossing my fingers that the other will be fox's, from when they slept with each other before - cuz they said something about it being possible to have babies from conceptions that were weeks apart... oh, not only would that be SO brilliantly dramatic, but then gwen wouldn't have ANY babies! BWA HA HA! i despise her. she doesn't deserve any happiness! and now i feel like a horrible person, but TOUGH! she's a wench.

anyhoo, on to your fic! i mean, that IS the reason we're here, i feel kinda bad for ranting about 'passions' the whole time... so here we go. great stuff as usual - no romy, but i suppose if there'll be uber fun stuff next chapter, i can forgive you. that and the fact that there was no scogue, FABULOUS! cuz really, it hurts me. the kurt and amanda stuff was cute. hmm, too bad they're having a bit of trouble - somebody wants a ring... monet bothers me, she's quite the bitch. i like everyone else okay... oh, i LOVE jono! will there be more of him? i can always hope. he's just dandy. illyana was cute, as always. oh, i felt so bad for piotr panicking when he hurt her, not that i can blame him. he's gonna be uber twitchy for the next few days... i bet he'll freake out when he wakes up and she's not in her bed. i dunno, it's cute how they've been taking care of her and stuff, but something creeps me out about them being her "mother and father", and she's their "daughter". well, maybe i'm just weird.

the point is, next chapter! i can't wait! i'll start my chant now - "romy, romy, romy!". huzzah... so i'll be waiting impatiently! bring it on, quick like a bunny on crack.
KittieKat8 chapter 9 . 9/9/2004
hey yet again you have made another successful chapter! * claps* whats wrong with peter? ah!i HAVE to know! anyhoo good luck on the next chapter! Go peter and kitty!

P.S (my ficie is called Jerry Springer My Freind please dont judge me TO much on it its my first and was a challenge! if you can please give advice i would be eternaly greatful!)