Reviews for Finduilas's Harp
time2read chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
very touching story!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Beautiful story! I love that song/poem! I was actually hearing Pippin from the movie singing it, though. lol
sylvie chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
very good storyline.

the relationship between boromir, faramir, and denethor is very well told. good job!
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Wow, *tear* I love it, very touching and beautiful characterization, Kudos!
elanor of aquitania chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Written beautiful and evocative, moving passages, good use of poetry, story development rounded, in this story I found nothing to improve
ScottyBaby chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
That was just wonderful! I love the way you portrayed Boromir and Faramir, it was so sweet. Excellent job!

~*~Scotty~*~
vtangelchix chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
beautiful! i love it!
Eladriewen chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This is very good. I like it. You've captured the brothers quite well I think. Congratulations.
MarcusJuniusBrutus chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Beautiful! That was truly well-written, especially with the flashbacks. Where did you get the elvish from? I've always loved Faramir, and the bond he's had with his brother, too.
Aithne chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I am a huge Faramir fan, and I thought you stuck well to his character. Your descriptions were lovely. Wonderful job!
Catmint chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Oh WOW! This is absolutely, breathtakingly fantastic. I love the way you've captured the relationship between the two brothers.
Shortnshort chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Great Story
Morithil chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Oh, wonderful! I love how you capture the conflict that Boromir feels in being caught between Denethor and Faramir - great stuff!
Patty chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Oh my, well done! Sad, but I'm so happy that in spite of his father's mistreatment, Faramir had absorbed his mother's love and learned to play the harp as she'd wished. Sniff . . .
newfan chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Hi again.

I just read this story. It was really good. Faramir has such a sad life and I would love to help him. Good thing Boromir's there. Please continue writing more stories!