Reviews for The Old Letters
LunaRiver713 chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Wow this story is amazing, I don't think I've ever read something like this before. I love it! It pulled my heart strings though. I'm a big fan of learning about World War ll and fun to read all the facts and events. Fantastic story overall.
Neverknownfuture chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
It was so good I cried.
sweetbaby13 chapter 9 . 11/13/2008
yes I read the this story before, actually I read it when you wrote it, but I didn't pay attenion to it as much.

But after my grandpa died three years ago, it look at in a new light. I didn't know how much someone can touch people until my grandpa pass. I saw family who wouldn't be caught dead in a church. But they were there to say goodbye to him and strangers and people I never met too. I tried not go the hositpal when he got sick, on knew that if I did he leave my mother told he wanted to see me I couldn't say no, so I went he couldn't speak for he had stroke, but I got feed him pudding like did for me when I was little. I could see in his eyes that this would last I see him open. He died in his sleep that night at the hositpal. And when read today it touch and I'm sorry that it took someone dear to my heart for me to understand your story, and too say you are the best writer out there that go's beyond love and put the truth.

thank you.

P.S sorry for miswrithing words.
weartheseshorts chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
Oh wow, I loved it. So sad... Awsome job, nonetheless! *rolls eyes* Oh, I *wonder* where you got the Larry story... *cough*HeyArnoldMagazine*cough* Well...I loved this story, it's truly wonderful...sad, though...

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Mystic Rains Really 4 chap 9 but is too lazy and has already started chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I don't know why you don't have many loving reviews. Maybe because it's not the usual H/A love story, but despite that, you did a wonderful upon it and I think you have true talent. I read once before, and I didn't have the chance to review then. At least I don't think so, so I'm just making sure you know
BellaMay76 chapter 9 . 9/7/2004
A very fitting end to a beautifully written story. I like how you gave Phil and Gertie a "gang" much like Arnold's group of friends, and how Mrs. Vitello's husband sounds eerily like a red glasses wearing lil freak friend of the group! Nice writing style and very well researched, be proud of a job well done!
DarthRoden aka Carl chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Greetings Krossfire!

WOAH! This was a great story with a very sad ending, it was so deep on many different levels! Great Job!

Looking forward to your next endeavor!

May The Force Be With You! Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Monkish Otaku chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
this was so sad! But so cool! I loved it!
StarStar16 chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
.:sniff:. that was so pretty...good job
StarStar16 chapter 8 . 8/29/2004
oh,no! don't let Grandpa die! it's just too sad,you'll make me cry!

Really good chapter,very moving!
Ari-Griffin chapter 8 . 8/28/2004
Please update soon. This story is great. Keep up the excellent work.
Jade Star chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Wah!

So sad! Is grandpa gonna die? ::tear:: you must update!

I've also been inspired to write my own ficc...{goes off to re-read and cry]
BellaMay76 chapter 8 . 8/27/2004
It is entirely beyond me why you aren't swamped with reviews! This last chapter was especially moving and forlorn. Beautifully written! Also, you should be very proud of yourself for all the digging you must have done to provide accuracy and real numbers to the situations in this to you and update soon!
Monkish Otaku chapter 8 . 8/27/2004
*sobs uncontrolibly* That was so sad! *blows nose* Update soon, please! *sobs again*
StarStar16 chapter 7 . 8/20/2004
Good Chapter,hope phil's okay!don't let him die!