Reviews for Foolish Games
justin chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
it sucked
Dakyu chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Wow, you have a real talent as a writer. Most people don't take a more realistic view of a relationship, the possibility that it might not work out.

I applaud this work, well done!

Karrnras chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I think you should make it into a full lanth story. It's realy good. you cold tell us what she did and what happend and find out more about the way there lifes are now. so please consiter this. thanks. And Great story!
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I love the song, and you fit it perfectly. Beyond beautiful fic; you really tore my heart up with this one. I loved how you portrayed the emotions! Again - great work on this. favlove
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
That was really depressing. It was obviously, as you said, Danny and Sam, but I DESPERATELY want to know what she did to him. What happened? Eiter way, good job.
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
*cries* "that was so sad wa! god i'm seriously about to cry (belive me that is a big deal.) i'm mean sam so loves danny she doesn't care if he isn't rich or not. god that was depresing...but i loved it!"
darkmonkey chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
i absolutely love this song, but i hate how it's not a happily ever after! lol oh well. It was really well written though.
Ghosty Ryo chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
This was good so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. .
alexia chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I liked it, but, no offense, I couldn't tell who was aho was Sam the one...somking!
coffeebuddha chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
That was so much better than the majority of songfics I've sifted through over the years. It flowed well, and while you did incorporate the song into their actions, you didn't do it word for word like so many people do. Also, it had a poignant sadness to it without being melodramatic. All in all I found it to be a highly enjoyable read.
YojimbosBlade chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I'm a bit confused...
sweet sequal chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
was this based on george straits the dance?it owuld fit in good. i wood give you the lyrics but im to lazy so i wont. i like how you made sam a drug adict that was funny.
Brittany Miller chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I love your story, it makes me want to cry."Poor Danny!"...! I love the way the song fit perfectly with the Fic. Keep up the Phantastic work!

I used to love Jewel, I'm listening to her older CDs right now, but she went like pop or something and it just doen't fit her.

anyhow wonderful story :)
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
*cocks eyebrow* ... ah... I don't get this!
Danni-2005 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004

I loved this story. It was so good. I was fighting not too cry. It was great. Love the song too and totally agree about the Jewel thing you said in the disclaimer. :P