Reviews for Clockwatching
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Who is Terry?

A nice story.
Aranel Took chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I love this scene between my two favorite characters. I really like those moments when Hal and Kyle can interact, and I like that Hal showed up as The Spectre to occasionally give Kyle advice. This is a really insightful look at Kyle, with some insightful advice from Hal. Great story!
Zarz chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
This was a really interesting and though-provoking piece. I don't know as much about the situation and characters as I'd like, but you did a really good job of not making that necessary. I love seeing the interactions between Hal and Kyle. You made it really believable. Really great work on this story!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Ah, very nice. I like it when those two talk. I was looking for a piece with The Spectre. Thanks.
m lr chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Cool! What a weird coincidence... I just got the obsidian age comics when I suddenly came across this! I love the way you wrote this!
Iudex Acerbus chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
pretty good fic, i never really thought of what kyle was doing while he was waiting during the obsidian age thing.

I'd be intersted on your take of kyle's home coming.

keep up the good work
Lady J2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Nice touch to both characters and the backstory surrounding them. I have only a vague inkling of what both GLs have gone through, and you summed up everything quite naturally and rythmatically (I love/hate that word...).

Introspection and conclusions by both characters played smoothly without sounding preachy (but then you're generally good at that to begin with, so I'm not telling you anything new).

You've got checky down to an art form - one I've only ever really explored with Domino on Alt. Timelines. Thank you for bringing this little bit of life into . Far off often the "non-biggies" get ignored. I love when people bring everyone else out to play. And to play well... Be still my heart!
Fate8 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
A well written piece. HalSpec offering advice to Kyle is always interesting, partly because of the past the two characters share, and in light of Hal's actions as Parallax.

I was always fond of the Corrigan version of The Spectre, and the Spirit of Redemption angle never sat well with me. Be that as it may, Hal trying to act as a mentor to Kyle is within character, and this story could easily have seen print as a Secret Files interlude.

Good job!