Reviews for Nymphadora Tonks's Diary
purplerawr chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
Fantastic!

You've captured Fielding's style really perfectly in this fic, and I love how it's Tonks and then again still Bridget to me because they seem so similar now I think about it, and I've laughed loads so far! (My attempts at remembering all of my favourite jokes will be in vain, there are so many, so I will just quote the "Battle of Showersburg" and be done with it XD)

I'll be looking out for updates!
lawaks2600 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Its so strange reading a story told like this. I like it... thanks cant wait for more.

M... "Remus… M… battled naked! Dirty, sweaty, slightly peeved Remus battling naked!" M... Good stuff.
MemyselfandIcecream chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Hmm.. now that I think about it, I sorta feel that the style used in Jones' diary gives off a better vibe in a muggle setting..still, you pulled it off pretty well in a ficticious one...although she could control her weight since she's a metamorphamagi, is she concerned because of health issues or the principle of the thing?
MoreoverTherethanNone chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
bridget jones' diary, anyone? You're very good at utilizing the writing style!

With all due respect,

MoreoverTherethanNone
PeriwinklePunch chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
you totally ripped off the writing style from Bridget Jones' Diary- cute idea, anyways
BrunetteJedi chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
Oh my god...I know you haven't updated this in AGES (which I'm really sad about) I just read it all through. I practically stopped breathing from laughter. I LOVE THIS STORY. FULL STOP.
pippop1234 chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
I've got to say, definitely one of the better Tonks stories I've read. The Bridget Jones style fits Tonks's personality, and you've done a good job with. I'm sad to see that it seems like you've given up on this story...don't do that! Especially with a cliffie at the end!
clamsofmacabre chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
Hm... this fanfic reminds me, oddly, of Bridget Jone's Diary... oh well.

This fanfic is absolutely superb (in my opinion). Had me rolling around laughing every chapter! Can't wait for more of that sexy Remus and Tonks!
33five chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
**dies**

Oh, my God. You make me laugh SO hard! I love the way you portray Remus the adorable and sexy and Tonks the adorable and sexy and klutzy and Teeki the owl. You're a riot! I can't even read this stuff aloud without having people barge into my room, asking me if I'm having seizures!...anyhoo...

Update son!

-Em
goofy518 chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
I just caught myself up on your story. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do NOT abandon it! I love the format, very clever. KEEP UPDATING!
That-Guard-Girl chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
This is a wicked awesome fiction! This is extremly funny and well writen. I hope you update soon, as this is my favorite Lupin-Tonks story.
luniepoo chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
Ah! THis was totally awesome! V. good (quite like the Bridget Jones' Diaries in a good way . Ironic.. because I just finished re-reading them before reading your fic.) Mahvolous
Ssergit chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Made hubby look at me quite oddly when I started giggling like a crazy schoolgirl at her description of Remus...
TuRn chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
LOL! This was so much fun! Please update soon!
cherrypie55 chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
i love this story. im a big fan of bridget jones and remustonks so yay. plz write more i wanna see how it ends.