Reviews for A New Recruit
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I do hope that you are willing to consider writing a sequel to this wonderful wonderful story.
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Negotiate away. More would be good. :-)
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
this would be an interesting read if you continued it
Omnimercurial chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Hiya Cyclone, just stumbled across this fic at the end of the Hellsing Xover section, Short but sweet I like it. I know its a oneshot but considering you published it back in 04 would you consider perhaps expanding on the premise & writing a sequal to this Fic?
Rhavis chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
One question: huh?
Funkitated chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Even after all these years, this is still worth a good chuckle. Though there could have been so much MORE. :P I'm sure Xander and Alucard will now have all of eternity to annoy one another to undeath.
iamnuff chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
well, i would say this is pure win, but i dont like the idea of alucard killing a fuckload of xanders minislayers,

xander would butcher him for that, immortal dracula or not.

also, you mention there was ONE vampire, then you mentioned alucard was there, and xander was turned so that means the girl was there too, thats two vampires. not one.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Love the story and hope you choose to continue. Can't wait to read more of your work. I wish you good luk and no writers block for future writings. Good luk and give the muses my regards! (I think mine may have run off, though I'm not sure where...)
Shinigami-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
i know that this was a one shot, but this would make an awesome longer story!
Jax9 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Keep Writing!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I'd say update if it wasn't complete.
Tony the jew chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Great one shot love that last part "Police Girl, Soldier Boy. Soldier Boy, Police Girl."
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
very cool
Dragonhulk chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Heh, I like this. Would like an explination why Xander lived at some point though.
Galux Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Hey, that was pretty cool. For somereason I keep finding all of the Buffy and Hellsing crossovers, and compared to some of them your's was quite good. Hope you write more of them soon.

Caitlin.